baseball17 is offline New Member

Baseball player please help!!!

Alright, I'm a pro b-ball player. I make dick for money so I want to use it on another cycle. What would be the best cycle for a pitcher to throw harder but not lose control. Unfortunately we do get randomly tested so I'll have a cleansing kit handy. I know there's got to be some other b-ballers on this site so hook a brutha up with some experienced info.

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    I'm sure loads of people will be able to give better advice then I can but Anavar gives great strength gains with very little weight gains. I would imagine that this would give you a harder pitch/faster arm. Its pretty damn mild in the side effects department as well.

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    test prop and var.
    test prop, or any type of test is all that anyone on my team as well as myself runs. i also play pro ball so i understand where ur comin from with the tests and all. there is a baseball section on this board too were a right good number of baseball players talk bout this kinda stuff.

baseball17 is offline New Member
    what about growth hormone . Good or bad?

Samson7 is offline Member
    if you dont make dick for money than forget about the growth hormone ... If you are randomly test i would take test prop because of the low detection time. If you are not looking for huge weight gains keep the dosages down (maybe 300-350mg/week or like 100mg every other day for 10-12 weeks.) Depends on what kind of size gains you are looking for. As a pitcher you know how important leg strength is for pushing off and driving to get those mph's. Make sure while you are on you do your throwing and stretch to keep your flexibility.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    How do pro b-ball players make dick for money?

~SC~

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    if your a pro ball player im sure most of your boys are juicing so why not ask them?

swole - he prob makes the league min. cause if was makin the millions im sure this post would have never happened.

i do have a question for you, i thought pitching was all about technique cause looking at randy jonson there aint a lick of muscle to him but he whips them in there.

so muscle mass has more to do with pitch speed rather than technique??

guys pro baseball aint just the major leagues, the minor leauges is also professional baseball because you get paid to play it. you just dont make nearly as much as those in the majors

cwhid is offline Junior Member
    obviously he doesnt have a major league contract b/c thats in the 100s of thousands minimum. minors are a different story, a couple of my teammates got minor league offers out of high school, but decided to play college ball cuz the contract would be better suited as toilet paper.

to answer var and prop for sure. stay away from winny...pitching on winny YIKES can you say tommy john

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    prop and var all the way

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    i
    swole - he prob makes the league min. cause if was makin the millions im sure this post would have never happened.
    Yeah, I figured it wasn't a multi-year million dollar deal. Even then, I'd think they got paid something that at least wasn't considered dick. How low do pro ball players go money wise?

Dunno, I'm not much of a fan of dicks!

~SC~

well i vairies too for use, but lets just say that we pretty much got to live in apts and the reason some of the minor leaguers have the nice cars and all is because of our signin bonus. but for actual pay it aint too great, just depends on the person

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Anavar ! SIR
    Just tweaking the game a bit
    I dont see anything wrong with that

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    awesome pic joey2ness ... thats my new wallpaper

swole y u gotta hate on baseball players ?

Thread Information