gabjos is offline Female Member

how to take liquid clen

Hey all,

First off I am a female, and I just got liquid clen . I am uncertain how to take this. the vial indicates 100MCG/ML - 60MLVial.

I also have tablets .02mg. I do not know which to take. I have tried both before but I think I screwed up when I took the liquid because I was overdoing it. (Was up to taking 4 droppers full a day). I think that was way too much.

As for the tablets, if anyone has any advice on that as well, would be appreciated.

any advice would be appreciated.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    here you go, this link will answer ALL of your questions... Hooker this ones from you bro!!! Read the WHOLE thread, as you need some suppliments with that, and you should really understand the facts, as hooker has laid them out.... heres the link :

http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/for...ead.php?t=5399

understand most of it but...

that was a very interesting read.

But I am not too bright when it comes to converting from mg to mcg or vice versa.

so if the liquid clen is 100MCG/ML-60MLVial (how do I measure 20mcg)

AND

if the tablets I have are .02mg (how do I measure out 20mcg)

thanks

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    well, if you have an insulin needle at 1cc full, that means 1 full cc is about 100 mcg. so, just pulling it to the 20iu mark will give you 20mcg. You will probably not need more than 100mcg/day. start at 20mcg day 1, then go to 40 day 2, then 60 day 3, and when you start to feel shaky, nervous or hot, that is your tolerence, so dont go higher till a little later, when your tolerence builds. Im not sure about the tabs, but 1 mcg is .001 gram, sounds like 20mcg tabs.... ask hooker, and use liquid until you know... dont forget the suppliments! taurine (cause your natural levels drop on clen ) and an anti-histamine (to keep it effective for use longer than a couple weeks)

good luck

DB
    Last edited by Drummerboy; 07-07-2005 at 02:24 PM.

thanks that was very clear

perfectly understand!!!

Thread Information