ElTornado is offline Junior Member

Any experience with Oasis

I am about to send my bloodwork over to Oasis. Anyone used them before ? If so, good experience or bad ? What are there prices like ?

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ElTornado
    I am about to send my bloodwork over to Oasis. Anyone used them before ? If so, good experience or bad ? What are there prices like ?
    Excellent experience so far. Knowledgeable people. Good prices for legal gear.

spidernbutterfly is offline Associate Member
    No problems here

darmadoc is offline Member
    Has anyone actually bought enough to do a cycle, or has everyone used it only for HRT?

mohawkman is offline Associate Member
    im doing a cycle now 15 weeks 750mg test e

Quote Originally Posted by mohawkman
    No problems with ordering?

lwgy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mohawkman
    i doubt this is true, and i hope its not.

Quote Originally Posted by lwgy
    i doubt this is true, and i hope its not.
    Why and why?

savax is offline Associate Member
    Is it expensive?

Quote Originally Posted by darmadoc
    Why and why?
    because 750mg is not HRT

chris2wire is offline Member
    750mg aint bad at all. its just test. If you make none of your own, then put it in you.

So what if its more than usual?

Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    750mg aint bad at all. its just test. If you make none of your own, then put it in you.

So what if its more than usual?
    you missed the point. im just saying that a HRT clinic like Oasis is not going to give someone 750mg of test per week.

THE RHINO is offline New Member
    First class company to deal with!

Just finished my first cycle ever. Had I not gotten the level of service that Oasis provided, I would likely not have ever done a cycle. I am glad I did and Oasis made the experience nothing but positive.

I did a 12 week cycle of 600mg of testE, 400mg deca and 3iu of HGH 5/2.

The results, current Body weight 287lbs with a BMI of >14%.

I start PCT next week and also my cutting diet. In about 6-8 weeks I should be below 10% and still weigh around 250lbs. My previous best is 227lbs at 6%.

Stay tuned for final results.

Thanks Oasis!

Quote Originally Posted by lwgy
    you missed the point. im just saying that a HRT clinic like Oasis is not going to give someone 750mg of test per week.
    Apparently they will!

vulcanorion is offline New Member
    Does Oasis except health INS?

coachj0233 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THE RHINO
    First class company to deal with!

Just finished my first cycle ever. Had I not gotten the level of service that Oasis provided, I would likely not have ever done a cycle. I am glad I did and Oasis made the experience nothing but positive.

I did a 12 week cycle of 600mg of testE, 400mg deca and 3iu of HGH 5/2.

The results, current Body weight 287lbs with a BMI of >14%.

I start PCT next week and also my cutting diet. In about 6-8 weeks I should be below 10% and still weigh around 250lbs. My previous best is 227lbs at 6%.

Stay tuned for final results.

Thanks Oasis!
    what were their prices like on the items you got?

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I am sure it depends a lot on the patient... his level of experience, his age, lifestyle, health issues, etc. I am just finishing a fairly stout cycle of deca , cyp, and winny prescribed and sold to me through that clinic. (okay I will fess up I did add a bit of homebrew prop and fina in the first part of the cycle... can't help myself!) Nothing crazy, but definitely more like a recreational bodybuilder would use than a classic HRT regimen. It is still HRT, if you want to call it that. But I am not replacing my failing test production with enough to raise my levels to what is normal for my age... more like raising them to levels normal for a 20 year old. I would rather feel 20 than feel 46. It is a quality of life thing. I do not compete, but I do take pride in my physique and it has been a great social and sexual asset for several years as my peers get fatter and uglier and older and unhealthier. What I am doing, as far as I am concerned, whatever you may choose to call it, is serving the same essential purpose as classic "rub this lotion on your chest every day" hrt, but there is one very powerful difference... MY way WORKS. And the clinic supports my efforts.

Most of the more well known rejuvenation/hrt clinics are willing to medicate very aggressively if the patient wants to go that way and knows a bit about what he is doing, and there are no contraindications such as high PSA or liver values, low HDL or high LDL, stuff like that. Most AAS is very benign and low-risk even at extraordinarily high doses. Test in particular... if you know how to manage your estrogen and lipids, it is pretty durn hard to OD on test LOL! I could see an hrt clinic prescribing test at that dosage.

I have been a patient of Oasis after first trying a couple of other clinics that gave me the runaround and the bug hustle. Oasis does not try to hustle meds that you neither need nor want. They listen and understand my needs and do what they can to meet them within the extent of the law. The only prob I have with them is common to all hrt clinics... the price for the meds. After buying UGL test E for as little as $1.50/ml, paying clinic prices HURTS! But most clinics will work out a discount for repeat orders, and Oasis certainly will, particularly if it is a substantial order, say 6 month's worth of meds. So the high prices can under the right circumstances be haggled down a bit.

One thing that impresses me is the genuine interest my oasis rep has in my program. It is refreshing, after trying to deal with the other outfits that try to push GH and anadrol on me and try to tell me that these high ticket low return products are the way to go.

I doubt that oasis works with your insurance plan but you can give them a call and see.

I will be finishing up this cycle in about 18 days and after pct and a few weeks off, I will probably go right back on. I just want to preserve what modest test production ability I have for as long as possible before being forced to go to full time hrt. Unless another clinic (I kind of have to stay legal, which is the main reason I am using oasis) can make me a better price for my next order, I will continue with oasis with no regrets or misgivings. They are a top notch outfit and understand at least a little about how that "integrity" and "professionalism" stuff works.

Quote Originally Posted by coachj0233
    what were their prices like on the items you got?
    I have never went black market so wether it's high or not, I'm not sure.

Less than $8.00 for hgh per IU, but it depends how much you buy at once. The more quanity you buy , the better the pricing.

$125 for 10ml testE.

I can't remember the deca price but I think it was the same as testE..

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    I am sure it depends a lot on the patient... his level of experience, his age, lifestyle, health issues, etc. I am just finishing a fairly stout cycle of deca , cyp, and winny prescribed and sold to me through that clinic. (okay I will fess up I did add a bit of homebrew prop and fina in the first part of the cycle... can't help myself!) Nothing crazy, but definitely more like a recreational bodybuilder would use than a classic HRT regimen. It is still HRT, if you want to call it that. But I am not replacing my failing test production with enough to raise my levels to what is normal for my age... more like raising them to levels normal for a 20 year old. I would rather feel 20 than feel 46. It is a quality of life thing. I do not compete, but I do take pride in my physique and it has been a great social and sexual asset for several years as my peers get fatter and uglier and older and unhealthier. What I am doing, as far as I am concerned, whatever you may choose to call it, is serving the same essential purpose as classic "rub this lotion on your chest every day" hrt, but there is one very powerful difference... MY way WORKS. And the clinic supports my efforts.

Most of the more well known rejuvenation/hrt clinics are willing to medicate very aggressively if the patient wants to go that way and knows a bit about what he is doing, and there are no contraindications such as high PSA or liver values, low HDL or high LDL, stuff like that. Most AAS is very benign and low-risk even at extraordinarily high doses. Test in particular... if you know how to manage your estrogen and lipids, it is pretty durn hard to OD on test LOL! I could see an hrt clinic prescribing test at that dosage.

I have been a patient of Oasis after first trying a couple of other clinics that gave me the runaround and the bug hustle. Oasis does not try to hustle meds that you neither need nor want. They listen and understand my needs and do what they can to meet them within the extent of the law. The only prob I have with them is common to all hrt clinics... the price for the meds. After buying UGL test E for as little as $1.50/ml, paying clinic prices HURTS! But most clinics will work out a discount for repeat orders, and Oasis certainly will, particularly if it is a substantial order, say 6 month's worth of meds. So the high prices can under the right circumstances be haggled down a bit.

One thing that impresses me is the genuine interest my oasis rep has in my program. It is refreshing, after trying to deal with the other outfits that try to push GH and anadrol on me and try to tell me that these high ticket low return products are the way to go.

I doubt that oasis works with your insurance plan but you can give them a call and see.

I will be finishing up this cycle in about 18 days and after pct and a few weeks off, I will probably go right back on. I just want to preserve what modest test production ability I have for as long as possible before being forced to go to full time hrt. Unless another clinic (I kind of have to stay legal, which is the main reason I am using oasis) can make me a better price for my next order, I will continue with oasis with no regrets or misgivings. They are a top notch outfit and understand at least a little about how that "integrity" and "professionalism" stuff works.
    Great post!

They provide a service far beyond getting you gear.

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    So does Oasis let you pay with a credit card?

Quote Originally Posted by CapnZ
    So does Oasis let you pay with a credit card?
    Yes, of course. You are buying medications from a legit, licensed pharmacy.

hardrock3 is offline Junior Member
    so far with the gh they shipped fedex next day. 2 boxes of pins...they were a little higher on these but again to your door step. no hassle. I called friday about test therapy I was lookin' for some test e, they had cyp for 100/vial, but if you order 5-6 it is 90/vial, I dug a little deeper and ended up getting 8 bottles cyp for $700 total or $87.50/vial with the fedex/doctor fee. Not bad and they take a CC. And keep in mind this stuff has a script with my name on it, so no legal probs either. At least in the part of OK I am in, these prices are pretty close to local bm sources anyway and I know this is real and made in the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by vulcanorion
    Does Oasis except health INS?
    bump for the above question.

marshmellow is offline Junior Member
    what a great find!!!! i am legal!!!! i no longer care about a urine test because i have a script for cyp!!!

duke911 is offline Junior Member
    I called a few weeks ago and asked if they took health ins. They do not, however, if your test results come back extremely low, then they will write a letter for you to file the insurance yourself. hope this helps. Dont be afraid to call. they were very friendly and answered all my questions. I am giving them some serious thought myself.

PAPABEAR is offline New Member
    I have tryed to use them although my liver enzymes were extremely high which meant I couldnt be helped but they are very courteous and I would recommend them if you are ready for aas.

hardrock3 is offline Junior Member
    when I took my blood test I was mid-cycle and figured the test level would be too high, since I had told them I was up, they took that in consideration and I am eligible for test therapy and gh or whatever else there is apparently. what causes liver enzymes to be up?

Quote Originally Posted by duke911
    I called a few weeks ago and asked if they took health ins. They do not, however, if your test results come back extremely low, then they will write a letter for you to file the insurance yourself. hope this helps. Dont be afraid to call. they were very friendly and answered all my questions. I am giving them some serious thought myself.

My test levels are 142 (haven't done a cycle in a few yrs and he also put me on androgel ). My doc told me thats VERY low. :/ Is it?

sensaispike is offline Member
    yea all this is great but dont you have to be at least 28 and have really low test levels, or is there a way for this to work for everyone?

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member
    Does one have to get the blodd work done in your own town or do they set you up with someone for the bloodwork? Do they give and sell the pct needed also?

They will hook you up with a local lab in your area for the blood work. I don't remember what I paid but AFAIK all clinics charge less than $200 for blood work. One only charges $65 IIRC. Anyway you will go to the lab that Oasis (or whatever clinic you use) directs you to, get your blood drawn, and they fax the results to your clinic and mail you a copy. From there, once the doc reviews your questionaire and test results, you discuss your treatment program with a representative of the clinic... not necessarily the doc. Most doctors know diddly about effective use of AAS anyway... so you should know what you are doing before getting into this. The ideal patient would be someone who has done several proper bodybuilding type cycles and knows the basics and how his body reacts to AAS and ancilliaries. Once you and your clinical representative have decided on your course of treatment, you order your meds. Normally you want to place an order for 6 months supply or so... there is often an overhead charge per order, to pay for the doc who must actually write the scrip. He will have to review your info and might even want to know about your stats and symptoms. So ordering twice a year will usually be more cost effective than ordering 4-5 times a year.

Every clinic that I have looked into also sells nolva, clomid, stuff like that. Since these are not scheduled narcotics, you may want to simply order research grade chemicals rather than pharmaceutical retail tablets. It will be cheaper. But that is a judgement call... dosing is more exact with professionally made tabs or caps. Some research chems settle out of solution, and the vigor with which you shake the substance can have a major effect on the actual dose taken. Also I suspect that there are probably some online sources of research chems who under-dose, either deliberately or throuch carelessness... or improperly storing the raw chemicals too long. Oasis does have the ancilliaries that you need and you will get them professionally packaged and with a legal prescription. Buy from them or not... both options have their pros and cons.

Note that if you are old enough to be an ideal hrt patient, you are old enough to consider going full time. Otherwise you might want to cycle, but perhaps reduce your off time to just enough for a good recovery, then go right back on. I see no reason why one could not remain on moderate doses of AAS indefinitely, even low or moderate bodybuilding-level doses, if you know what you are doing and how to manage your estrogen and lipids and liver. The idea here is that just because you are 40 or 50 or 60 years old, does not mean you have no business feeling and looking like you are 20 or 30 years old. If you ARE still a youngster, you probably should not be de****g with an hrt clinic anyway, and they should not want you for a patient.

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member
    I'm 35 now. I guess I would need to learn more so I know what to ask for. Do they set up the cycle or the client? I've been in and out of the gym since 17 years old. Would it be best to call them or what shoudl I find out before contacting them. I would hate to spend the money for the blood work only to not have a chance to get some gear. I also should run a couple of cycle before?

Thread Information