rotty508 is offline Junior Member

UNDERGROUND BODYOPUS BOOK by Dan Duchaine

I was wondering if anyone read this book or tried it. I know the guy knew his shit but i was told you have to be carefull or you can get messed up from it. I was told it works great for cuting BF if you do it right.

TxLonghorn is offline Junior Member
    The bodyopus diet is just a cyclical ketogenic diet (ckd). It's just one of many forms of lowcarb diets out there. It's ok I guess, but I will never ever do another lowcarb diet again as long as I have access to dnp .

You might want to do some searches on the internet about this diet. The most prolific author on the subject would be Lyle McDonald. Also, if you are really interested in this kind of diet, it would be for the best if you can get Lyle's book instead of bodyopus. It's much more up to date and dispells some theories that Duchaine had.

jbrand is offline Member
    i had good results with a CKD. this is one thing you can't half-ass though. either you are in ketosis or you are just kidding yourself. the weekend carb-up sounds like a big bash, but trying to ingest all the recommended carbohydrates in a limited window of time made me feel like complete shit. it was an unpleasent but successful experience.

rotty508 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the info, i looked up that DNP Tx mentioned HOLY CHRIST i could blow up my house with that stuff and boy would that piss off the wife, think i will just try a bit more cardio. Thanks guys

TxLonghorn is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by rotty508
    Thanks for the info, i looked up that DNP Tx mentioned HOLY CHRIST i could blow up my house with that stuff and boy would that piss off the wife, think i will just try a bit more cardio. Thanks guys
    The amount of mis-information and hysteria surrounding dnp in the bodybuilding community is only matched by the mis-information and hysteria regarding steroids in the non-bodybuilding community.

Sad really.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    well said Tx
    just like the hype that
    use to surround fina

Thread Information