G-Force is offline Anabolic Member

Mixing prop & Tren

just a quick question

can i adminster these two drugs in the same injection?
    ie. do they mix ok?

thanks

Sauced is offline Banned
    Yes.. I did it for 8 weeks with no problems. Just switch up your injection sites becuase you will need to shoot this every other day at least.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    just a quick question

can i adminster these two drugs in the same injection?
    ie. do they mix ok?

thanks
    absolutely...

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm sure you will need 6-8 different injection sites.... hello delts, glutes, quads & pecs!

i wasnt expecting that response

i asked the guy i got it off and he said no they dont mix and if i do it in the same shot it will hurt like h£ll for days

but i had originally presumed it to be ok because i believe they are both oil based

but thought i'd check it out

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    shoot away

but i'm scared

i get enough pain from shooting prop alone

mind you i dont really wanna be doing 2 injections a day for 12 weeks

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    but i'm scared

i get enough pain from shooting prop alone

mind you i dont really wanna be doing 2 injections a day for 12 weeks
    some people react BETTER when cutting prop with other compounds... I know when I use EQ and prop the pain is minimal...

on a side note i'm a bit worried cos i injected 75ml of prop into my thigh 2 days ago, and i'm in absolute agony - i have been using it for 3 weeks @50mg ED and have just upped it to 75mg now and the pain has been minimal, but all of a sudden i cant walk

i'm limping around the house in pain, i cant get up the stairs, put my socks on and i sure as hell cant go to the gym

its gona a bit red and swollen - have i hit a nerve or something - ive never experienced pain like this

i mean its comparable to the pain i received post injection on my very first cycle, (remeber the pain i'm talking about? - the one where you think Fcuk this i aint doin this again....then u realise the pain gets a lot more bearable)

i start tren in 2 weeks

dragon69 is offline Member
    you've definately hit something for that kind of reaction. I urge you to do some research in regards to injection methods used in nursing.
    I am in medicine and can tell you that where most people hit in the ass is not a good place, it needs to be more over their hip to be safe. Same with Quads, I see some bad info on injection sites......so, see if you can get a chart of nerves so as to see in REALITY where you can poke, not as some bozo thinks is OK as, well.... they heard it from someone who heard it from someone etc and now the site has moved over 4 inches and can cause damage.
    I strongly urge all of you to really do your research regarding nerve pathways around your favorite poke sites as I hear of so many cases where someone has really messed themselves up jamming needles despite hearing it was a safe place.

You may have hit a nerve or you may have poked a hole through part of the tendon (depending on the location you poked) or if low enough to the knee, maybe your 'lateral colateral ligament'. Same course of action for all 3, ice it down for at LEAST a few days. This will also help deal with pain and will reduce any inflammation.
    Good luck....PM me if you continue to have a problem with it or whatever

Quote Originally Posted by dragon69
    you've definately hit something for that kind of reaction. I urge you to do some research in regards to injection methods used in nursing.
    I am in medicine and can tell you that where most people hit in the ass is not a good place, it needs to be more over their hip to be safe. Same with Quads, I see some bad info on injection sites......so, see if you can get a chart of nerves so as to see in REALITY where you can poke, not as some bozo thinks is OK as, well.... they heard it from someone who heard it from someone etc and now the site has moved over 4 inches and can cause damage.
    I strongly urge all of you to really do your research regarding nerve pathways around your favorite poke sites as I hear of so many cases where someone has really messed themselves up jamming needles despite hearing it was a safe place.

You may have hit a nerve or you may have poked a hole through part of the tendon (depending on the location you poked) or if low enough to the knee, maybe your 'lateral colateral ligament'. Same course of action for all 3, ice it down for at LEAST a few days. This will also help deal with pain and will reduce any inflammation.
    Good luck....PM me if you continue to have a problem with it or whatever

thanks for the advice

i hit my right thigh on the right handside about half way up
    where is the best place to hit your quad?

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    where is the best place to hit your quad?

www.spotinjections.com

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    yes they mix great and no the pain is not much... what are the concentrations of each, and did your supplier use BA+BB or just BA (more painful).... i use prop 150 with fina 100, 1/2 ml each ED... is good!!

what does BA and BB mean?

i have 100mg/ml prop
    and 100mg/ml of tren

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    your fina should be less painful than your prop to start with and you can mix them.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i wasnt expecting that response

i asked the guy i got it off and he said no they dont mix and if i do it in the same shot it will hurt like h£ll for days

but i had originally presumed it to be ok because i believe they are both oil based

but thought i'd check it out
    not even that they are both oil based. You can mix oil based and water based gear in the same syringe, I've done it. And prop and tren mix quite nicely

what does BA and BB mean?
    BA = Benzyl Alcohol BB = Benzyl Benzoate
    Last edited by symatech; 07-07-2005 at 12:00 PM.

buckwheat is offline Associate Member
    im planning on doing tri-tren 150 and prop100,one 1ml each in one shot eod for next cycle.

Thread Information