need help on a cycle!!!!!!!!

if i take 400mg boldinate(equipose) weekly on its own. my aims are to bulk to get bigger in size!!!! do you think its ok or shall i stack it with some think else but i dont wish to stack it with testestone because it cause great acne problem so i always try to oviod it! so what do you think pls help me!!!11

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    sorry the only thing i would suggest is test

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    Very true bro. Maybe he could give tbol a whirl....... you won't experience much side effects but gains will be limited.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    have you ever run test before or are you going off what you have heard, cause by the sound of your thread im sure very little research went into your cycle.

TommyBoy1980 is offline New Member
    They'er right if u wanna blow up u need to stack that equipose with a test enethate or cyponiate. Or some kind of test. Some people are different, I'm on 400mg/wk of test enethate and I hardly have any acne, nothin big a few small pimples here and there. But my friend is only takin 250mg/wk of enethate and his back looked like a pepperoni pizza until he went to the dermatologist and got some medicine for it. Test is the way to go. DO IT!

i took test but i alway took test prop and it didnt give me acne just a few spots on my back but i am afraid about face acne only becasue when i was 15-16 i had mild to moderate acne and i took accutane and the acne went away and i am afaird by steriods it will coem back this is my 4th course and till now acne will on steriods only on back and shoulder! but i take 1.2 grams vitamine b5 before i sleep every day plus i take tatriclye antiotics plus i wash my face 3 tiems daily with a good gel for acne!!

Steroid acne is caused by ur oily skin clogging hair follicles it's not like the acne u had when u were a teen. Keep up with what ur doin. If u have a problem just go to a dermatologist.

so you think i will be safe???? beacuse i hate acne on the face steriods will cause acne on the face or not as much?

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121

Test would be the only thing I suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    so you think i will be safe???? beacuse i hate acne on the face steriods will cause acne on the face or not as much?

Bath often...dont let the oil buildup. postwork out...night morning...use face wash...you should have no problem. Ive seen many guys too worried about this. Yes it can be a problem but it is treatable. Its not like your taking fina. Everyone has different effects with drugs also. I sometimes break out severly from deca ..but never from test. Just how it goes bro!

so fina is safe for acne???? i take deca and test usally and i take 1.2 g vitamine b5 and i take antibiatoics i was my face 3-4 times daily with a speaical gel and i dont have problems the only problem is my back becuse thats the only part that i dont wash propely beacuse i cannot reach well!

No im saying fina sometimes causes acne...i got a nice bit of acne on my last cycle with prop,fina and NPP.

Get a back scrubber brother...or get your girl/guy to wash your back..thats what I do..it helps..but bacne is a bitch of a problem for most guys. Try tanning also.

i dont care about back acne i care about face acne man willit be a problem beacuse as a teen i hadt great acne on my face

steriod cause face acne?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    It can if you are prone!!!!! Do you always ask questions like this!!!!!!!!! every thread you start looks like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have a pre-disposition it may be irritated....Its your choice...Im not a medical doctor..nor a dermatoligist. ONly way to know is if you do it..but be prepared..

Once u blow up u won't give a f*** about a few pimples stop worryin an take the damn test already. Or keep worryin and stay small!!

till now i have been 2 weeks on test prop and deca and just few on back i have but they dont mind me i only take care of my face mostly

Thread Information