Hardcore life is offline Junior Member

Equipoise help!!!

What would happen if i just took eq for 400mg 10weeks? and clomid/nolva afterwords? i know test should probably be run with it but jw the negatives of run eq by itself?

I think you'd be aright. EQ sides are not too common, especially with anything 400mg or less. Alot of guys will flame you and tell you that it needs to be run for at least 12 weeks with test, but if it was all I had I'd do it.

inevitable is offline Member
    if ur goin to run if on its on.. take it for 12-13 wks

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    it wont do much but lighten your wallet. IMO eq is a watste and it takes almost 8 weeks to kick in fully. 10 weeks of eq by itself wont do that much more than a sound diet and cardio.

yeah someone had told me to run test with it but it doesnt seem very powerful ....all i want is some veins, strength, cuts, and a little more size. i dont want all the water retention from test or sust.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore life
    yeah someone had told me to run test with it but it doesnt seem very powerful ....all i want is some veins, strength, cuts, and a little more size. i dont want all the water retention from test or sust.
    then y not just take winny or anavar ?

i didnt want all the frequent injections or to take sh1t loads of pills

how long should i take the anavar ? the whole cycle or just when i want the effects?

Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    it wont do much but lighten your wallet. IMO eq is a watste and it takes almost 8 weeks to kick in fully. 10 weeks of eq by itself wont do that much more than a sound diet and cardio.
    I started seeing results from my last EQ cycle after about the 5th week. However I frontloaded the EQ at 800 mg the first 2 weeks ,then dropped to 400mg thereafter. I think you'll be fine running it at 400mg for 10 weeks. If the diet is in check and the cardio, you should see some good results. EQ is like the best all around steroid for either bulking or cutting IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore life
    how long should i take the anavar? the whole cycle or just when i want the effects?
    u can cycle it from up to 10wks.. if u want to look vascular i would go with var.. some people say they notice the effects just after 4 days..

beachbum28 is offline Associate Member
    Eq is a very good choice, and even better when you run it with sust 250. You'd get much better results and more gain with the combo (IMO) and in my expierence, but if it's all you have take it. EQ is very good at keeping gains, but I don't think it's a big mass builder by itself. It's more a synergistic compound that stacks very well with sust. If you are worried about taking shots eod or twice a week with sust, then run it and e1 once a week and you will still get great results... I did. I gained 12 pounds on first cycle of it running 375 sust and 400 eq once a week... I'm on 500 sust and 400 eq now in 5th week and have gained 10 pounds...NO WATER GAIN EITHER. I don't know where the water gain comes from, but it doesn't happen to me..

Thread Information