cichboy is offline New Member

need reel geer f the bull$$$t

wut up bros iam new here but who wasnt at 1 time just need to know a few things 1st off iam not asking anyone for a source but need to know about a couple of diff tabs i purchased from the u.k. got som d-bol,winny "tabs my source seems to me to be legit hopefully for him he is anyways they came from a company called ramopharmin tehran iran both tabs are look the same "white w/ asplit down middle" thin is I took em 4 like 3 days and didnt feel anything so me & my bro took a ride to t.j. yaeh.I got some dbol from denkall 10mg blue tabs & 2 qv test enan.this is like my 7th day and iam kicking ass and taking names I feel that the dbol from mexi is stronger than the ramopharmin gear. or maybe i just didnt give them enough time feedbak needed. 1 more thing I al

coachj0233 is offline Junior Member
    lmao.... man you got give some time for things to kick in.

and dbol is gonna kick in quick... its short acting

Defconx3 is offline Member
    wow..

Bro, research what you take BEFORE you start popping pills.

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cichboy
    wut up bros iam new here but who wasnt at 1 time just need to know a few things 1st off iam not asking anyone for a source but need to know about a couple of diff tabs i purchased from the u.k. got som d-bol,winny "tabs my source seems to me to be legit hopefully for him he is anyways they came from a company called ramopharmin tehran iran both tabs are look the same "white w/ asplit down middle" thin is I took em 4 like 3 days and didnt feel anything so me & my bro took a ride to t.j. yaeh.I got some dbol from denkall 10mg blue tabs & 2 qv test enan.this is like my 7th day and iam kicking ass and taking names I feel that the dbol from mexi is stronger than the ramopharmin gear. or maybe i just didnt give them enough time feedbak needed. 1 more thing I al
    Dont be expecting anything dramatic in a week. How much test enanthate are you using.

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    Dont be expecting anything dramatic in a week. How much test enanthate are you using.
    Iam using 500mgs a week,45mgs dbol ,12 week cycle last 6weeks 152mgs parabolan , 40mgs winny tabs a day & clen last 4 weeks. another quick quest when i ordered i also got some testoviron depo schering brand but the thing is when i looked through anabolics 05 i saw that the amps in the pic section looked the same but had 2 green bars on the top part of the amp.mine has only 1 white bar right on the neck where youd break it.cannot find any pics of this style test i also know its impossibe to place every photo of every last kinda gear.another thing the exp. date is 04 2005 wut do u think need feed back.I have used the schering test 1nce because i didnt know if it was legit test im kinda new to the game of gear...but i know my sh**.so what ive been doing is when i did my 1st cycle i used test enan from qv boom...got supperstrong.so iam back using qv gear i know alot of people talk sh$t about qv but iam gonna use it.iam also going back to mex to party any info on some good strong test would be appriciated.
    Last edited by cichboy; 07-06-2005 at 09:55 PM.

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    wow a week and ur ready to kick ass. Just imagine what will happen when the start to hit u. U might need more paper for that list ur making. Or invest in a collection of paper stuck together called a book, and read. Then u might see what ur post must seem like to people who have taken them before. This site also makes so many people i think almost way paranoid about their gear. That is up to u to get and up to u to get quality.

chris2wire is offline Member
    Its hard to take these people serious when they talk like mumbling fools.

If this were real life we'd all be staring blankly at him wondering what the hell he just said.

Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire

If this were real life we'd all be staring blankly at him wondering what the hell he just said.
    you said it bro i think you are the type w a dumb look on your face wondering what i said.maybe if you try a little harder you just might figure it out one day
    Last edited by cichboy; 07-06-2005 at 11:39 PM.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Iam using 500mgs a week,45mgs dbol,12 week cycle last 6weeks 152mgs parabolan, 40mgs winny tabs a day & clen last 4 weeks. another quick quest when i ordered i also got some testoviron depo schering brand but the thing is when i looked through anabolics 05 i saw that the amps in the pic section looked the same but had 2 green bars on the top part of the amp.mine has only 1 white bar right on the neck where youd break it.cannot find any pics of this style test i also know its impossibe to place every photo of every last kinda gear.another thing the exp. date is 04 2005 wut do u think need feed back.I have used the schering test 1nce because i didnt know if it was legit test im kinda new to the game of gear...but i know my sh**.so what ive been doing is when i did my 1st cycle i used test enan from qv boom...got supperstrong.so iam back using qv gear i know alot of people talk sh$t about qv but iam gonna use it.iam also going back to mex to party any info on some good strong test would be appriciated.

bro,
    too many run on sentences..

Quote Originally Posted by Charged_UP
    wow a week and ur ready to kick ass. Just imagine what will happen when the start to hit u. U might need more paper for that list ur making. Or invest in a collection of paper stuck together called a book, and read. Then u might see what ur post must seem like to people who have taken them before. This site also makes so many people i think almost way paranoid about their gear. That is up to u to get and up to u to get quality.
    man dont even get it "paper" what do you mean money then your talking about books bro ive read so many books on anabolics,nutrition,vitamins,supplements,the whole deal and thensome soyou need to slow down just and ask not tell.another thing is taking gear and hitting weights eating and exercise and learning from your mistakes is all part of this little sport if everyone knew everything on it there would be know fun in it I dont know about you but thats how it works.it called trial and error find out what works for your body & what dosent. ya i know my stuff...........

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    learn to type...!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    bro,
    got to get it all out at 1nce shrt nuff 4 u haha

good luck with the cycle anyway sounds great..

~DV~

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    learn to type...!!
    sorry man I really dont sit on my computer all day typing I think its descent no one else has said jackkkkkk anyways stick to the topic

they havent...lol ..fool.....

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    sorry man I really dont sit on my computer all day typing I think its descent no one else has said jackkkkkk anyways stick to the topic
    actually...

Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    bro,
    also..

sooo from this paragraph,,what is your question??? i still dont see it...

or you just sharing your experience..?

sooo from this paragraph,,what is your question??? i still dont see it...

or you just sharing your experience..?
    yaeh my quest was has anyone ever heard of ramopharmin pharmacuiticles.or used there gear or anything about them...I know there is another post somewhere on this forum about the same thing but it doesnt give any useful info and its from like a yaer ago that was then this is now you know.

yeah i see what you mean now...but no i dont have any experience with em,,sry i couldnt be of more help too you...

Anyone else??

~DV~

how much did you pick those 10mg denkall up for in Mexi.??

Ironic,,im goin down there to spend the weekend Fri-Sat-Sun...Is there a local shop in TJ? Im goin threw TJ to Insinada-sry ,i dontknow if i spelled that right.

~DV~

how much did you pick those 10mg denkall up for in Mexi.??

Ironic,,im goin down there to spend the weekend Fri-Sat-Sun...Is there a local shop in TJ? Im goin threw TJ to Insinada-sry ,i dontknow if i spelled that right.

~DV~
    me and my bro went to a vet and i payed 100$ for the bol yeah i know but we were in a hurry. another freind of mine told me if i shop around could find some for 50-75$ way better.2 for the price of 1.qv test enan 25$.look for the holograms and youll be cool..........late.If you got the money and time to mess with different brands of gear try animal power d-bol and let me know your results.never knew anyone who has used em supposed to be high quality.
    Last edited by cichboy; 07-07-2005 at 06:30 PM.

Jsik98 is offline Member

LOL!!!!

Jsik98 is offline Member
    man dont even get it "paper" what do you mean money then your talking about books bro ive read so many books on anabolics,nutrition,vitamins,supplements,the whole deal and thensome soyou need to slow down just and ask not tell.another thing is taking gear and hitting weights eating and exercise and learning from your mistakes is all part of this little sport if everyone knew everything on it there would be know fun in it I dont know about you but thats how it works.it called trial and error find out what works for your body & what dosent. ya i know my stuff...........
    Chief, when it comes to your body's endocrine system there isn't much room for trial and error. One mistake and you can **** yourself up for life! Take a look at the side effects portion of the home page of this website. Not all of them are from long term use. As a matter of fact, I have friends who've only "experimented" a little bit and have serious problems that they have to deal with for the rest of their lives. Anything from not being able to have children to being on hormone replacement therapy for the rest of their days, and they're yound guys (mid twenties). You only have one body my friend, so be smart

Thread Information