amature225 is offline Associate Member

Time for round 2..

Back in 2002 I did my first cycle with some help of a knowledgeable person. In the 12 weeks I went from 160 lbs. to 185 lbs. I can't really remember since it has been so long. (but it might have been Test or Dbol , or a mix) Clomid sounds familiar as well (along with some vitamins).

I am now 25 and have been working out about 3-4 times per week from 1999 until now. I have always been pretty damn skinny (6'3'' and about 160 lbs.) I just do your average weight lifting, not much cardio.

Years after my first cycle, and a few long trips out of the country with no working out, I have lost most of the weight, and never thought to do another cycle until now =) I am curious what would have happened if I had continued with a few more cycles.

Would anyone mind giving a good cycle suggestion to me? I don't need any info on a diet, since I have already worked out a new life plan. But just curious about ideas from you guys out there. A post, email, or PM would really help..

thanks,
    amature225

Unoid is offline Member
    Most vets will say get your diet in check and get to at least 200lbs naturally.

I started when I was 230 at 6-4.
    Need that foundation and diet to take advantage of what AAS can do for you.

amature225 is offline Associate Member
    I really don't want to get into the diet talk too much at the moment, but why is everyone so convinced that it is possible for EVERYONE to naturally get to 200 lbs?

Just a few thoughts for you to comment on..
    -family history is always pretty skinny
    -tried working out hard 4-5 times weekly
    -tried nutritionist high calorie diet for a year
    -tried weight gainer and high protein diets w/ lifting for a year
    -if it comes down to strictly calories, then appetite can be the issue sometimes. (just can't force down more food than my body will allow)
    -had all my blood work done and it is normal

nothing seems to work

No need to attack any one of the points above individually, but just thought I would give you a little insight into the combinations and routes of attack I have attempted for the past 3-4 years.

If you wouldn't mind giving a little help in designing a new cycle, that would still help. this time I am going into it knowing a lot more about how my body controls weight, and I should be able to keep it in check after the cycle is over.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amature225
    I really don't want to get into the diet talk too much at the moment, but why is everyone so convinced that it is possible for EVERYONE to naturally get to 200 lbs?

Just a few thoughts for you to comment on..
    -family history is always pretty skinny
    -tried working out hard 4-5 times weekly
    -tried nutritionist high calorie diet for a year
    -tried weight gainer and high protein diets w/ lifting for a year
    -if it comes down to strictly calories, then appetite can be the issue sometimes. (just can't force down more food than my body will allow)
    -had all my blood work done and it is normal

nothing seems to work

No need to attack any one of the points above individually, but just thought I would give you a little insight into the combinations and routes of attack I have attempted for the past 3-4 years.

If you wouldn't mind giving a little help in designing a new cycle, that would still help. this time I am going into it knowing a lot more about how my body controls weight, and I should be able to keep it in check after the cycle is over.

I am like yourself I was 150lbs at 6' 1" damn skinny. I worked out for a year and I got to 165. I barely got to 170 and hoped on the sauce. I would say get your diet in check, work out naturally for 6 months and then re-evaluate getting back on gear.I do not think that I would have hit 200 naturally.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    as far as a cycle I would do test only at 500mg a week for 12 weeks and maybe prop weeks 1-4 to kick start the cycle. and of course anti e's and pct.

Thread Information