Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I did 700mg test prop /wk and never used nolva and I was fine. I ran it along with 600mg EQ/wk and 75mg tren eod. Maybe I'm not prone to gyno like some are. I'd take 10-20mg of nolva eod to help with the bloating issue, but I dont think its absolutely necessary to do it ed unless your on higher dosages and the soul purpose is for estrogen blockage rather than water shed. I dont know why more people dont do nolva eod, for some reason they think you HAVE TO do it ed.

toolman is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=Alpha-Male]
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    My pics are posted son, look for them. 245 lbsQUOTE]

here's where i thought you were claiming to be 245...shoulda know better...i didnt hear where you went to school, retard

Undergrad full boat to Franklin and Marshall then my MBA at Wharton son. Sold my first company by 32 and am now semi-retired at 40. Can't seem to give up work year round. I have studied martial arts seriously the last 8 years and too much size kills your flexibility, hence my satisfaction with my current size. Besides, when you get older, you will start to realize your mortality and be more concerned with lipid profiles, BP, bloat, etc....Anything else I left out that you would like to know?!?

Now like I said, be an adult and stop your name calling. You are only embarrassing yourself....or at least be more creeative than "fag, retard, etc." The challenge here is waning.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    full boat, for what, golf? go practice your tai chi, God, sorry, there i go again...look, just understand this:

--i agree that nolva helps lipid profiles
    --letro does not negatively affect them, at least you didnt prove it, and is proven to be a more effect anti-e
    --nolva post cycle is best, however, it's okay to run during, and will not necessarily inhibit gains, even though it's been shown to lower igf-1 and gh levels
    --adex is also a great alternative--all 3 can prevent gyno and other sides

did i leave anything out? i am very serious about health, i was just diagnosed with RA, and yes, it's made me realize that i'm not indestructible...i gave up a full ride to west point, outside linebacker, didnt want to be an officer...and i couldnt afford Dartmouth or Brown, or even Baylor, accepted at all three...so intelligent people tend to question everything, and constantly seek to know and understand everything to the max...that being said, there are options here, many, many, many options, and nolva is simply one...

i'm done, i let you get a rise outta me, and i stooped to a schoolyard level, but that usually happens when i meet up with someone who's alot like me

peace

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Male
    full boat, for what, golf? go practice your tai chi, God, sorry, there i go again...look, just understand this:

--i agree that nolva helps lipid profiles
    --letro does not negatively affect them, at least you didnt prove it, and is proven to be a more effect anti-e
    --nolva post cycle is best, however, it's okay to run during, and will not necessarily inhibit gains, even though it's been shown to lower igf-1 and gh levels
    --adex is also a great alternative--all 3 can prevent gyno and other sides

did i leave anything out? i am very serious about health, i was just diagnosed with RA, and yes, it's made me realize that i'm not indestructible...i gave up a full ride to west point, outside linebacker, didnt want to be an officer...and i couldnt afford Dartmouth or Brown, or even Baylor, accepted at all three...so intelligent people tend to question everything, and constantly seek to know and understand everything to the max...that being said, there are options here, many, many, many options, and nolva is simply one...

i'm done, i let you get a rise outta me, and i stooped to a schoolyard level, but that usually happens when i meet up with someone who's alot like me

peace
    Now I know why we didn't get along at first. I passed on the Naval academy for the same reasons...Didn't want to owe the gov. 5 years plus. We were both at fault and as someone pointed out, our ranting brought out two schools of thought. Peace as well bro, good locking horns with ya!

You have no idea how close you were on that golf guess!!!

ollie1 is offline Junior Member

Talking

Good posts from both of you. If you guys decide to meet up somewhere send me an email Ill gladly fly out to watch this one!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information