Thread: Need Advice?!

BigPete is offline Associate Member

Need Advice?!

I am 6' 205lbs 23 yrs old. This is will be my third cycle. Ok I have been back and forth on what I want to do for my
    next cycle. I am gonna go with Ethanate 200mg/ml,Deca 300mg/ml,and Dianabol . I am gonna run the Test at
    600mg/ml a week, Deca 600mg/ml a week and Dianabol 50mg ED for the 1st four weeks. I am gonna go with a 12
    week cycle this time instead of a 10 week cycle. My last cycle I ran Sus 500mg,Deca 400mg and Dbol 40mg ED for
    the first 4 weeks. What do you guyz think?? Thanks!

4plates is offline Banned
    if you mix the deca and test togather in wkly shots twice a wk thats almost 3cc twice a wk the cycle sounds good but i dont sugest shoulder shots with that much juice at once,and go slow where ever the shot or you will lose alot during injections
    also divy the dbol up through out the day

Yes it would be 3 cc's a week. 3 on Sunday and 3 on Wedesday is how I would do it. I would rotate sides of the Glutes. So each side would get an injection once a week. I know to go slow but how would you lose it if you didn't? it's goin into your body? Thanks!

and how do you suggest takin the dbol through out the day? Thanks again!

sometimes when it is pushed in to fast your body wont accept it and it will leak out

50 mg a day im assuming you have 5mg pills take 2 every few hrs usually after eating
    also take some milk thistle available a vitamin stores @800mg ed
    this will help protect your liver since dbol is highly toxic to your liver

oh ok will do it extra slow this time! thanks for your help!

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    you can use you're quads too. that alot for the shoulder, but it looks like a good cycle. don't forget the clomid and nolv

Mike Guest
    Ok - personally for your third cycle I dont really think you NEED that much juice. I would stay with 600 of the test, but deca I would consider decreasing unless you are throwing winny in or happen to have RU-486 - also just do dbol at 35-40mgs

Personally my theory is if you can still make good gains at lesser doses then go for it - why waste the money or sides on higher doses when you're gonna grow like hell regardless

Bump the milk thistle up to 1000mg/day

and take your dbol no less than 4 times a day (preferably 6)

The Iron Game Guest
    Originally posted by Mike
    Ok - personally for your third cycle I dont really think you NEED that much juice. I would stay with 600 of the test, but deca I would consider decreasing unless you are throwing winny in or happen to have RU-486 - also just do dbol at 35-40mgs

Personally my theory is if you can still make good gains at lesser doses then go for it - why waste the money or sides on higher doses when you're gonna grow like hell regardless

Bump the milk thistle up to 1000mg/day

and take your dbol no less than 4 times a day (preferably 6)

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: Need Advice?!

Originally posted by BigPete
    I am 6' 205lbs 23 yrs old. This is will be my third cycle. Ok I have been back and forth on what I want to do for my
    next cycle. I am gonna go with Ethanate 200mg/ml,Deca 300mg/ml,and Dianabol . I am gonna run the Test at
    600mg/ml a week, Deca 600mg/ml a week and Dianabol 50mg ED for the 1st four weeks. I am gonna go with a 12
    week cycle this time instead of a 10 week cycle. My last cycle I ran Sus 500mg,Deca 400mg and Dbol 40mg ED for
    the first 4 weeks. What do you guyz think?? Thanks!
    With you deca that high, you are risking side effect, and possibly progesterone induced deca. I would lower it to 400 MG / week or even consider EQ.

The dbol looks good to me, if you start to get sides from it, just back off the doses.

Mike Guest
    Is there an echo in here IG?

Thread Information