This really sux for Big Rush...

My current cycle as follows:

1-10 Sust 250 mg
    1-10 EQ 400mg
    7-12 Winny 50mg ED
    13-15 Clomid
    Liquidex throughout
    Clen ...start same time as clomid

Tomorrow (April 22) will be the start of my 6th week...I need 8 more cc's of EQ to complete my cycle correctly, looks like I have maybe 6-7.5...looks like I'll be a cc or 2 short...don't know how this happened. Should I only do, say 200mg, on the last week or two (making it a coplete 10 week cycle???...or just keep on taking 400mg a week and let it end when it does??)????? PLEASE HELP ME OUT.

I also accidentally crushed one of my Organon Sust amps completely, leaving me with 9 in total to work with. I'm already underdosed, according to many, on the Sust already. I've already just decided to keep taking the Sust as I have and take week 10 as a loss (no Sust that week) and do just the EQ and winny.

Will this f*ck up my cycle bad??? I'm hoping when I start the Winny it will help make up for the lost Sust/EQ...

Anyone's thoughts on my dilema are welcomed. Thanks.

BTW, I'm starting to see a real difference in myself as far as gains...I'll keep everyone posted once it's all over.

Peace

Big Rush
    Last edited by Big Rush; 04-21-2002 at 03:32 PM.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    let it end EQ when it does ending the sust when it runs out.Next time order a few spare amps

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Right on Billy, thanx bro...bump for more input

Dizzy is offline Banned
    it won't be a dramatic change to your cycle. just run the eq at 400 until it's gone. same with sus...250.

I can type better now(not distracted)The winny won,t take the place of the EQ or Sust as they are different steroids .Keep the cycle how you are running it ideally if you can get a few more amps of both you would be better off but just finish it at the doses you are running.

So it reaaly shouldn't make a big difference??? I'm sure I'm over-reacting a bit...I'm just so pissed I broke that amp...

Peace

murph is offline Member
    congrats on the gains bro.......keep working.............some ppl only run 8 wk cycles so you are at least gona be into week 9 before the sust. runs out,........and in my opinion. i would just go w/ the EQ until it was out aswell......... (approx. wk 9 aswell)
    Last edited by murph; 04-21-2002 at 03:47 PM.

Thanks for the reasuring advice guys...

LOL it happens to us all at sometime or another! I drop mine on the kitchen floor Ouch!!

Originally posted by murph
    congrats on the gains bro.......keep working.............some ppl only run 8 wk cycles so you are at least gona be into week 9 before the sust. runs out,........and in my opinion. i would just go w/ the EQ until it was out.........(aswell approx wk 9 aswell)
    Cool bro...from all the research I've ever done, it just seems pointless to run an 8 week cycle (With Sust/EQ/Winny, at least)...Anyone had significant results from a shorter cycle like mine might turn out to be??

Peace

I ran mine for 8 weeks d-bol/sust/deca and was pleased with the results 8 weeks cycles do work but I would not go shorter than that.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    you could run it as is, or drop doses the last few weeks..either way IMO it would be about the same

Dizzy is offline Banned
    i agree. eight weeks minimum with long esters.

murph is offline Member
    I've done an 8 wk cycle also,........i was happy w/ the gains i made too,......now i do run at least 10 or 12 wks though

stan66 is offline Junior Member

Keep us updated....

on all of your progress. This will probably be my exact choise for a first cycle when I decide to take the plunge months from now...so keep us updated on all facets(diet,training,before and after results) if you don't mind. Thanks.

Re: Keep us updated....

Originally posted by stan66
    on all of your progress. This will probably be my exact choise for a first cycle when I decide to take the plunge months from now...so keep us updated on all facets(diet,training,before and after results) if you don't mind. Thanks.
    Ya bro, I planned on doing that. It will be hard though because I never measured my b/f, just estimated it at b/t 15-20%. I can really see a big difference already and it's only the start of my 6th week...4 more to go.

My diet is fairly clean (minimal fast food)...I basically try to eat at least 30-50 g of protein 4-5 times a day and try to drink close to a gallon a day, but find it hard sometimes. I work out 5 days a week, training each muscle only once a week. No cardio yet. I want to put on some muscle size before I even consider that.

I'm 6'0 and currently around 198 lbs...before I started cyle I was around192-195, but I can tell I've lost fat and gained muscle so far so it's hard to say my true progress. I will post pic's after the cycle has ended. Any questions, feel free to p.m. me bro.

Peace

Big Rush

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    If you crushed an amp of Sustanon and are short on EQ, just make it a 9 week cycle. Move the start date for the winny up one week and you should be fine!

Thread Information