IwannaBeBig is offline Junior Member

gyno and spot injections

somebody i work with told me that when you inject oil based gear in your delts, tris, or pecs that you increase the risk of gyno. he said oil is fine in the glutes or quads and water based is for upper level spot injecions. he said he was told this by a doctor who knows his way around the needle, and not novacaine. i'm just lookin for a little input, i only had one gyno problem and it fixed easily. i'm not in a rush for another one.

RickyS is offline New Member
    A few months ago I gave myself a shot of suspension into my left pec, BAM, next day I had gyno (just my left pec).

I've heard of lots people injecting into their pec without problems, so I put it down to the fact that it was homebrew and I probably didn't get all the estradiol out, cos I rushed it a bit. I was using 20mg nolva at the time

edit: I've had gyno before, where I had a small, hard, lump under my nipple, but I got rid of it with lots of nolva.
    This gyno, however is not a lump, it's feels like a proper layer of breast tissue has formed.
    Last edited by RickyS; 07-08-2005 at 03:47 AM.

IwannaBeBig is offline Junior Member
    so i guess there is some truth to that. i just thought it was weird and figured there were some other opinions on this. i know alot of guys who spot inject their delts, i always do. my biggest fear is scar tissue.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by IwannaBeBig
    so i guess there is some truth to that. i just thought it was weird and figured there were some other opinions on this. i know alot of guys who spot inject their delts, i always do. my biggest fear is scar tissue.
    I don't agree with this idea... AAS is always distributed evenly throughout your system... if spot injection gyno existed so would spot injection growth.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I dont think the spot injecting is whats causing the gyno

Thread Information