cutmass is offline Junior Member

if drug test looks for protein in the blood will u fail on roids??

i just took an employment drug test yesterday, i passed, though im currently not on any steriods . i asked the dude that gave me the test what they look for in the urine and he said protein and sugar. will being on steriods make ur protein levels high and make u fail. im thinking no but i wanna get some responses here from more experieced people. thanks

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    id like to hear uf anyone has any thoughts on this

fini22 is offline New Member

should be fine

From what I have gathered, the things that will set off suspicion about a.s. is how high your liver enzyme count is. And the only way to tell that is if they are testing for it or if you are having blood work done. Their should be no problems if you are getting a piss test. Also if you do get blood work they will question why your enzyme count is so high.... just tell them that you drink heavily and that will cover that. Unless they are specifically testing or a.s. then you should be cool. I am currently taking E and prop and I begin a new job next thursday where I will probably face a piss test and im not too concerned about it. hope this helps.

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    you will be fine can not test for roids in piss
    that is absolutley 100% not true.

Georgie - elaborate please. I am not disagreeing.... is it a specific a.s. piss test or can they pull it up from a generic test?

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    lol, thats retarded.... so anyone with elevated protein levels are automatically on juice? no way thats scientifically proven... but if your on an anabolic diet your likely to have at least 1.5-2 grams of protein per lbs if you wanna see some gains so in that sense yeah protein levels are elevated in juicers but what about natural bb'ers who have a high intake of protein??? they'd read the same, in short, the guy is full of shit

why the **** is protein underlined? everytime i write protein its underlined... is this something new... protein protein protein

cutmass is offline Junior Member
    lol its called advertiesment help. click on it and ull have the option of purchasing that certain hightlighted product. i have been off of roids for over 3 months now cause i knew i was gonna have to take this test i wasnt sure. so now ima get back on the a.s. and im gonna take a drug test at the same location while on roids and see what the results of the test are

Quote Originally Posted by cutmass
    lol its called advertiesment help. click on it and ull have the option of purchasing that certain hightlighted product. i have been off of roids for over 3 months now cause i knew i was gonna have to take this test i wasnt sure. so now ima get back on the a.s. and im gonna take a drug test at the same location while on roids and see what the results of the test are
    yeah its not gonna matter. but happy experimenting

if you click on it it will bring you to the sight to buy it.
    what in the good ****... when did this happen?

how long until you have to take your test? cause if it is in a week or so then just hold off. A better safe then sorry thing. If it is not for awhile then **** it. jump back on.

darmadoc is offline Member
    There is normally little, if any protein in the urine. When people begin to develop certain types of kidney problems, they begin to spill protein in their urine. They are looking for people with early evidence of kidney trouble, so they won't have to take care of their medical costs later. Steroids of any type should not cause your urine to test positive for protein.

you can not test for test levels in piss. this can only come from blood or hair test.
    Yes you are correct about that. When you have your testosterone levels checked they need to take blood. However, when you have a steroid drug test done (which is always urine) they do not test for testosterone levels. They test for drug metabolites.

Quote Originally Posted by fini22
    Georgie - elaborate please. I am not disagreeing.... is it a specific a.s. piss test or can they pull it up from a generic test?
    it would be a specific AS test. Such as an NCAA, olympics, or pro sports. I highly doubt you will be getting tested specifically for AS metabolies unless you fall into the athlete catagory.

tommy39 is offline Junior Member
    Well i just had bloodwork done and benn eating a ton of protein. My levels are 7.5 and thats perfect with the range at 6.0 to 8.5. My iron levels are high as hell though. 251 and supposed to be under 155. Ive quit the cereal and meal replacement shakes that are high in iron.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you can test for steroids in piss,thats why they sell fake piss to pass tests,if this is just a test for a job i would not worry,it costs a lot of wedge to test for gear mate,just do a google on steroid tests and you will get all the info you want.

Thread Information