Thread: Anavar

mvdragon is offline New Member

Anavar

I want to start an 8 week cycle of Anavar . I was considering test prop but I do not really want the mass gains that it offers, I am looking to get more cut and put on a little mass. However I have been prone to acne in the past. Should anavar have any effects on that? Logically I do not think it should since I do not believe it will effect testosterone levels drastically, but people at the gym tell me it will.

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

Var and acne

I am very prone to acne, have been all my life. (Poor Me )

When I do a cycle of anavar the acne problem does not appear to get any worse. So for me the answer is no, anavar does not create an acne problem.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by mvdragon
    I want to start an 8 week cycle of Anavar. I was considering test prop but I do not really want the mass gains that it offers, I am looking to get more cut and put on a little mass. However I have been prone to acne in the past. Should anavar have any effects on that? Logically I do not think it should since I do not believe it will effect testosterone levels drastically, but people at the gym tell me it will.
    You can still run prop bro. Var and prop is a good cutting cycle. Injecting everyday will help keep the sides to a minimum.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with matrix..those 2 are known to be an excellent combo for cutting.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    prop/var should give u some LBM as long as ur diet/cardio/training are in check

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Go with the Prop and Var bro
    Maybe add some Winny too

Var is not a strong Androgen
    So will not lead to side effects

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    Prop and Var was one of the best cutting cycles I've ever done. You'll like it Bro. Control your mass build-up by regulating the amount of Prop. I don't know where you're at in terms of stats or typical doses but, use your own judgement. Prop, of course, is a fast acting form of Test. You really need to inject it at least every other day to get the optimum benefit from it. So, if you normally would do 100 mg EOD, do 50 instead and see how it goes. It all depends on your personal metabolism.

Good luck...enjoy!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yes var and prop is the way to go!

Thread Information