BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member

New to the board some questions about 1st cycle

I'm new to the board and I'm wanting to do my first cycle. I'm 6'1" and 230 about 20%BF. I would like something to help cut the BF plus give me some more lean muscle. I picked up some anadrol 50mg. What else would I need to use this for a cycle. I know you gain alot of water with this but I would like to keep some muscle after the cycle. Muscle burns fat right .

Any help would be appreciated.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Anadrol won't burn fat. It will blow you up like a balloon and the side effects are quite harsh. If you want to cut fat then a good clean diet and cardio will do that.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Anadrol won't burn fat. It will blow you up like a balloon and the side effects are quite harsh. If you want to cut fat then a good clean diet and cardio will do that.
    exactly. how long have u been training by the way?

I've been training on and off for over 10 years. I haven't been back into the gym for about 8 months or so. Is there any gear that I could do to help with building lean muscle? Oral gear?

Thanks

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuildaBeast
    I've been training on and off for over 10 years. I haven't been back into the gym for about 8 months or so. Is there any gear that I could do to help with building lean muscle? Oral gear?

Thanks
    You got a lot of research to do bro. You shouldn't just walk in here and ask someone to put a cycle together for you and then just do it. You need to know about each drug. What if someone you just met in here told you to do 20 ccs of test a week to get huge? You wouldn't know if it worked until you tried it or had some previous knowledge about the compound. BTW, people get kind of pissy when newbies say they want to do an oral only cycle. Steroids are not for you if you don't want to inject. Not flaming on you....but do some serious research. Good luck.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    agree with the abouv mate do some research and you will gain alot of knowledge here,havin said that i would run a course of anavar .but before i did anything id make sure you got back into the gym for a few months.

All information taken well. It just that I came across a source and I want to get some stuff for the future. I will be reading and reading for months as I'm back at the gym. Thanks for the heads up I don't want to piss anyone off in here, just would like to inform myself about what needs to be done to get the best results.

About the anavar

How much and how long and what about pct for that?

Thanks guys

Thread Information