OlWiseRedEye is offline New Member

Safest Juice for Kidneys...

I'm not a complete novice I have done a few cycles before, however, I recently found out that only one of my Kidneys is functioning correctly. I am not sure that this is a result of previous steroid use but it seems unlikley and that I have been this way since birth. I am interested in taking something but I am concerned about the efects on my kidneys for the future. Could someone please make a suggestion or 2 about which ones would be suitable for someone in my situation? Thanks!

/bump

No one has any suggestions!?

Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    test

Can u be a bit more specific lol?

Big_Tony is offline New Member
    Hey... Not meant to flame you or anything. But we are talking about youre damn kidneys man. My advice... Stop roid use until your shit is back up to scruff... if ever
    Unless you dont mind the idea of living a rather short life.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Tony
    Hey... Not meant to flame you or anything. But we are talking about youre damn kidneys man. My advice... Stop roid use until your shit is back up to scruff... if ever
    Unless you dont mind the idea of living a rather short life.
    I hear you man, but I am 160 and have a real hard time gaining size by just eating alone. I know there is a risk, but I am trying to formulate a calculated risk. I intend to use lightly and not combine several things at once to relieve any undue stress on my kidneys. I am thinking about primabolan because it seems that many people feel that this is the most mild of steroids and has the least amount if any liver and kidney toxicity. Unfortunatley, my smaller kidney will never return to normal so waiting won't accomplish much. I am just trying to avoid damaging the good one and I am open for suggestions...

ace ventura is offline Member
    Drink lots of water.. Have you considered omega 3, milk thistle etc.? (Are they only good for the liver?)

Just out of curiousity.. how did you're past cycles look like?

The last cycle I did was a combination of sus 250 and oral D-Bol for about an 8 week period. I made big gains and saw little if any side effects. I was taking milk thistle, however, this was before I even knew I had this smaller kidney. If I were to take 10 weeks of prima, what other suppliments should I take to help relieve the load on my kidneys?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    You shouldn't be using steroids if you have kidney issues. What are you thinking? Just relax, size doesn't matter right now. You can put on weight naturally anyway. You don't need any gear to make gains at your weight. You could end up hurting yourself alot more than you think by doing things without a doctors supervision...

jinos is offline Member
    Bro, if you got one kidney workin while the other is being shot to hell, why would you even consider using AS? What's your diet like? Do you take enough cal. a day? How long have you been training? IMO if i had only one kidney functioning properly, I wouldn't think of AS right now. My goal would be to get the other to work right.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    drink non-alcoholic beer

Thread Information