Thread: acne question

shootdeep is offline Member

acne question

my question is this; will a person respond to different tests in the same manner or are some tests a lot more likely to cause acne? for insance, if a person has no acne on high doses of sus250 or cyp, can they expect similar results with test-e or prop...or visa-versa?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shootdeep
    my question is this; will a person respond to different tests in the same manner or are some tests a lot more likely to cause acne? for insance, if a person has no acne on high doses of sus250 or cyp, can they expect similar results with test-e or prop...or visa-versa?
    i've break out a little bit worse on prop than others but the same may not be true for others....keeping blood levels constant a big factor

legend is offline Associate Member
    i break out on sust. but not enathate even at higher doses.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    alot of it does depend on the individual. I've broken out on just 250mg of sus, but for me sweating plays a big role along with it. Living in a hot climate and having a high body temp. doesn't help

jim-bol is offline Junior Member
    i always used sus solely as my test , tried combo this course of sus and cyp together mixed with trenabol and equipose and a bit of deca 100 with a pyramid of dianabol with a 5ml shot of winny every week felt nothing for four weeks started to question cheap thai pharmacy then started smashing my old limits by alot then when everything was going great broke out like a thirteen year olds face all over my shoulders and chest backed the gear right of the **** cleared with a couple of body wraps but still spewing kept my strenghth for a little while longer but six weeks to short.

Thread Information