GOSOX is offline Junior Member

drinking winny??

whats this im seeing in here about being able to drink your winny, is this true, ive never heard of such a thing. i was considering throwing some in at the end of my test deca cycle but wasnt sure if i wanted to cause of having to shoot it everyother day?? if i can drink it that would be great if it still works as good??

tattoomike is offline Associate Member
    i tried to do a shot of winny, hit a vein in my left glute, then hit a vein in my right, then tried left shoulder, it hurt really hurt from a previous workout same with my right. i was so pissed that i just squirted it in my mouth, holy shit it tasted like garbage and stayed in my mouth for like 4 hours so yes you can drink it, mix it with some OJ or a shake, i dont think its as potent and has to pass your liver twice. correct me if im wrong and sorry about the long story.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    drinking is fine...some say it is 80 percent affective that way...i can't tell a difference, winny is good stuff anyways..and it actually still goes through liver 2wice whether you inject it or take orally.

tattoomike is offline Associate Member
    really, why is that

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    IMO, drink winny with grapefruit juice.. it helps with the absorbtion through the liver.

GOSOX is offline Junior Member
    thats good to know, i think im a drink it when i try it, i dont mind shooting once or twice a week but not every other day

Thread Information