SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Is BD human grade????

I've tried a few BD products and have read threads that its Human grade. Is this true??? I havent seen any remarkable results and it's not exactly the cheapest gear out there. What do you guys think????

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Yes it is near enough human grade. What results were you expecting to see? It all depends on many things wether you grow or not.... mainly your diet!
    Last edited by MatrixGuy; 07-08-2005 at 03:53 PM.

BD is a registered lab in Thailand, from what I understand, and it complies with all of the (wait for it) Thai governments regulations (ha ha) for human grade pharmaceuticals. Not one hospital in Thailand uses BD though.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    BD is a registered lab in Thailand, from what I understand, and it complies with all of the (wait for it) Thai governments regulations (ha ha) for human grade pharmaceuticals. Not one hospital in Thailand uses BD though.
    Interesting!

GeeOweDee is offline Associate Member
    from what i hear b.d is 1 of the best ugl around but ive never tryied it personaly.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    and if this is true thailand has shit regulactions. have have got vials of b.d gear were there was shit floating in to and had to be run throw a filter

Funny you say that b/c I had that happend to me before except w/ T400.

So far BD has worked well for me. I just havent found that combination thats really making me grow. Back to the drawing board

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    is it the gear why your not growing or diet
    I want to say it's my genetics (Not looking for a scapegoat). I've been a personal trainer for 6 years, certified nutritionist, and finishing up my Doctorate to become a Physical Therapist. I trully feel I know my shit well Gsxxr but for some reason I dont get the results that some of these lat syndrome peckerheads get in my gym.

My workout partner just won the Bev Francis Atlantic States down in Manhattan. We discuss all of our cycles and diets together. Even he says that he's surprised I dont grow more. I'm 6 feet, 202 lbs. at about 7% now. Maybe I'm just being hard on myself. Well.............Here's my cycle that I just came off and then here's my cycle that I'm starting on September 1st. Let me know, I completely respect and appreciate whatever you have to say. I have read your posts, anyone else please feel free to jump in, it's comes much appreciated;

Just came off: Weeks 1-8-----> 150mgs winny a week (Zambon)
    Weeks 1-8-----> 300mgs a week Primo (Shering)
    Weeks 1-6-----> 30mgs Anavar a week (BD)
    Clean meticulous diet @2200 Calories or so and I only gained about 3 lbs. but hardened up quite a bit and dropped about 3%BF. Look much more developed and full.

Cycle to start 9/1: Weeks 1-10-----> 750mgs Test Enan (BD)
    Weeks 1-10-----> 300mgs Decca (Organon Karachi)
    Weeks 1-8------> 225mgs Fina (Homemade)
    For 6 months----> 10ui Slin PWO (Humalog) 4on/4off
    For 6 months----> 3.6iu GH (Serostim) 5 on 2 off
    Now you guys might look at that like you would gain 20 lbs. I'm telling you now that I'll gain about 7-10lbs off that cycle. I started the Slin and GH a month ago. Taking the Slin correctly w/ 10g of both Glutamine and Creatine PWO w/ 100grams Dex like compound. Diet is suppurb!! I critiqeud a diet that my partner got from Beverly International (My favorite Supplements) and am consuming about 3000 calories now moving up to about 4000+ when I start the AAS. *Still contemplating the D-Bol, love it for the moment, hate it when I'm off, so dam temporary.

Tell me, what do you think_____________________?

-Jay

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes BD is awsome..near human grade..but i just say human grade.. 3rd world country human grade!! yum!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I want to say it's my genetics (Not looking for a scapegoat). I've been a personal trainer for 6 years, certified nutritionist, and finishing up my Doctorate to become a Physical Therapist.
    Well...you probably know your shit about physical therapy...but thats not really 100% transferable to what we're talking about here.

I, for example, have a couple of degrees, neither of which are relevant to AAS, chemistry, etc...Dan Duchaine had a masters in Theatre arts....etc...

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Well...you probably know your shit about physical therapy...but thats not really 100% transferable to what we're talking about here.

I, for example, have a couple of degrees, neither of which are relevant to AAS, chemistry, etc...Dan Duchaine had a masters in Theatre arts....etc...

Hooker I'm totally w/ you man. I just wanted to put it out there that I'm not just some meat head who doesn't know is Glute from his elbow

Sometimes you get those guys who dont know what anything is and wonder why they're not gaining 20 lbs. when taking just a shot of test a week. I'm just wondering how I can modify a few things by the help of others who seem to know more than me.

That's why I love this board b/c I look forward to hearing people's opinions. Hoping that they've ran into the same problems I have. A plateu can sometimes be broken by the simplest piece of info. That's why I try to input my info when needed and appreciate what I'm given.

-Jay

Well...since this thread is about BD...if you start another thread on your cycle(s), I'd be happy to reply to it.

BD, for the record, is overpriced, but is in fact human grade according to Thai standards.

yooo is offline Associate Member
    BD is the shit, but the cycles u took jay look awful...

Take all of BD's prices and subtract 25% and thats what they should be....

Quote Originally Posted by yooo
    BD is the shit, but the cycles u took jay look awful...
    Awful huh??? Why is that??

If that's you in your avatar then don't bother commenting. It won't make me feel any better thanks.

-Jay
    Last edited by SPIKE; 07-08-2005 at 07:15 PM.

Thread Information