nathanlgd is offline Associate Member

Help getting ready for my first cycle.

In a 3 to 4 weeks I want to start my first proper cycle. I'm 23, 185/190lb, 5'10'' and around 10-12% body fat. I'm going to run Test Enanthate at 300 or 400mg (or maybe somewhere inbetween) a week for 10 weeks. Then I'm going to run anavar for the last 4 weeks. I was planning on using 20mg of nolva and liquidex/arimidex (at what dosage?) throughout the cycle to help against the estrogen sides. I was going to front load the anti e's as well. Then for PCT I'll be using Clomid and Nolva.
    So the cycle will look like this:-
    Test E at 300/400mg a week : weeks 1-10
    Anavar at 40/50mg a day : weeks 8-12
    Nolva at 20mg a day : weeks 1-12 (and probably a few days before the start of the cycle)
    Liquidex/Arimidex unknown dosage : weeks 1-12 (again with a few days of front loading pre-cycle)

PCT

Nolva at 40mg a day for 2 weeks and then 20mg for another 2 weeks : weeks 12-16
    Clomid at 300mg for the first day, then 100mg for 10 days and then 50mg for the remaining time of the 4 week PCT : weeks 12-16.

I will also be using super strength multi vitamins throughout that contain niacin (to help cholesterol), Omega 3's as part of PCT and Milk Thistle for weeks 8-16.

My questions are, how much Test E do I need to buy?
    What dosage should I use as regards the Liquidex/Arimidex?
    Anything else I may benefit from knowing?
    Cheers

Do I smell or something? my posts seem to never get any hits and/or very little replys...

coachj0233 is offline Junior Member
    ill help ya out when i get back from work bro

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanlgd
    In a 3 to 4 weeks I want to start my first proper cycle. I'm 23, 185/190lb, 5'10'' and around 10-12% body fat. I'm going to run Test Enanthate at 300 or 400mg (or maybe somewhere inbetween) a week for 10 weeks. Then I'm going to run anavar for the last 4 weeks. I was planning on using 20mg of nolva and liquidex/arimidex (at what dosage?) throughout the cycle to help against the estrogen sides. I was going to front load the anti e's as well. Then for PCT I'll be using Clomid and Nolva.
    Nolva at 20mg a day : weeks 1-12 (and probably a few days before the start of the cycle)
    Liquidex/Arimidex unknown dosage : weeks 1-12 (again with a few days of front loading pre-cycle)

PCT

Clomid at 300mg for the first day, then 100mg for 10 days and then 50mg for the remaining time of the 4 week PCT : weeks 12-16.

I will also be using super strength multi vitamins throughout that contain niacin (to help cholesterol), Omega 3's as part of PCT and Milk Thistle for weeks 8-16.

Cheers
    Bro for your first cycle I would run:

1 – 10 Test Enan 500mg/wk
    1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
    1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Start PCT 2 weeks after last Test Enan injection

Supplements and vitamins are really beneficial while on/off a cycle. Thats exactly the first cycle I ran. Got good results.

~theJuice~

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose

1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
    1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Supplements and vitamins are really beneficial while on/off a cycle. Thats exactly the first cycle I ran. Got good results.

~theJuice~

yes for a 1st cycle i would follow this.wouldnt use the l-dex though but thats just me.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose

1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
    1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

~theJuice~

i would run test for 12 weeks at 500 and var for weeks 10-14.

i dont think u need 40mg/ml of nolva during pct. 10 should be fine.

Oh man, everyone seems to give different advice!
    I want to run the l-dex to keep the water retention down and an extra defence against gyno.
    Most people seemed to think that 300mg a week was enough for a first cyle. Where as some said 500mg. I'd rather be safe than sorry, thats why I was thinking 300 - 400mg.
    Any other advice?

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Oh man, everyone seems to give different advice!
    I want to run the l-dex to keep the water retention down and an extra defence against gyno.
    Most people seemed to think that 300mg a week was enough for a first cyle. Where as some said 500mg. I'd rather be safe than sorry, thats why I was thinking 300 - 400mg.
    Any other advice?
    Don't be a puss. Run the 500 as 300 mgs will probably not do too much for you since your test levels are still high. I wouldn't be too concerned with gyno at that dose unless you are really prone to it. Better safe than sorry though. Start clomid PCT two weeks after last injection as the test will still be active in your body for two weeks after last inject.

So 2 X 250mg a week?
    Ta

Oh, and I still don't know how much Test to buy? obviously the bottle sizes won't be in mg?

Bump

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    but you will know how many mgs per ml. Easy math. 2x a week is fine. Or just one since test e is a long ester.

Just one thing, liquidex and arimidex are the same thing I know - but in different forms. You've mentioned to use .25mg of liquidex but what if its Arimidex that I get hold of, how will I dose this?
    Thanks

Also, I've heard that you can take each daily dose of clomid and/or nolva all at the same time - for example, say you need to take 100mg of clomid and 40mg of nolva for the day then you ould just take the whole dose at one time rather than 50mg and 20mg in the morning and 50mg and 20mg at night. Is this correct?
    And how would I dose the Anavar ? I understand they come in 5mg tabs. I want to take 40mg a day so what would be an ideal why of dosing this?
    Thanks

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse

PCT

Cheers
    How many weeks? What dosage? How many mg/ml? Do the math. You MUST learn to figure this out by yourself! If you know the dosage and the length of the cycle, you can figure out the total mg of test you need, right? And if you know the strength, you can figure out how much test (in mg) is in one jug, and if you can figure that out, you can figure out how many jugs you need.

You don't need any AI with this cycle. Have enough nolva on hand that you can run 40mg/ED to the end of PCT if you need to. I would NOT take the nolva until/unless you notice signs of gyno. You need to learn how the test affects you. Otherwise, I would recommend a low dose (10mg/ED) of nolva right through the cycle and just up the dose if gyno signs appear.

bigsupplyeu is offline Banned
    perhaps you should throw in some letrozole to combat any water retention?

Thats what the liquidex is for?

juiced2damax is offline New Member
    I think you should continue to research before jumping into any type of aas.

keep reading the boards, try and figure things out for yourself and then ask questions. Rather than asking every question that pops into your head. You have to do SOME leg work bro. Good luck!

cantqwit is offline Associate Member
    why use any drug unless you have to. i have ran 4 heavy test e cycles and never got gyno. i did have nolva on hand in case, but never needed it. im all about less is better when it comes to combining different compounds and drugs at the same time. i just used clomid at the end. just my 2c

Thread Information