bex
    bex is offline Banned

Harder now or later.....

We all know that when we are on AS we can train alot harder as we will recover quicker...But my question is if say you are on sus which takes 3-4 weeks to kick in do you start to train harder after you first shot or would you wait untill it kicks in(3-4 weeks)????

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Interesting question . . .

First, a disclaimer: My experience has been solely with enanthate and cyp, so I'll respond generically in terms of test.

Who ever said that it takes 3-4 weeks for sus or any other kind of test to "kick in?" Perhaps it does when talking systematically, but a testosterone injection (regardless of type) generally peaks at 1-2 days, then ebbs over a specific period of time (usually 7-14 days, depending on the type of test).

Therefore, if you want to push it, you can do so as soon as you start a cycle.

However, I'm not sure that it's always advisable to "train harder." I know of instances in which people have ended up training too hard - in part, because of a cocksure attitude, for lack of a better term, that makes them think they can do more than they actually should do. The result can be anything from a sprain to the beginings of carpal tunnel, tendonitis, tenosynovitis, or the aggravation of an pre-existing hernia.

In other words, if you can comfortably lift a 50-lb. dumbbell, just because you do an injection of test (or any other AS) does not mean that you're going to be able to lift a 100-lb. dumbbell the very next day, or even the very next week.

Yes, you will be able to intensify your training, but do so gradually - starting from day one. Push harder, but not too hard; push more, but not too much.

As anyone who has shot testosterone can tell you, you will begin to feel the difference in a day or two. It may manifest itself through more energy, "feeling" stronger, or simply becoming more horny. You can't begin to imagine how many times I've had to advise guys to stick with their planned routine when they say, "Man, this is great! I want to up my dose!" Patience is the toughest virtue when you begin to realize that you're onto something good - and effective.

The truth is, if you are able to train harder once you have started doing test, then you were already able to train harder before you did the test. The test is merely motivating you, and it will be effective at whatever speed you at which you increase your training intensity. So if you haven't been training at your max, this is a great time to start.

(Motivational, ne c'est pas? )

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Thanks TNT ....

Thread Information