RoidGut is offline Member

Cycle advice needed

hey bro's, how goes it? This is my first post but I have been a regular visitor of this board for over a year now.

I am trying to figure out my next cycle and needed some of this boards professional advice.

I have heard a lot about tren , both good and bad, and wanted to try it out for my next cycle. This will be my 3rd cycle and want to still keep it very simple.

I am planning on running test of course as a base but wanted to know what to add to it, if anything.

I am looking at getting hard and vascular as apposed to the bulky bloated look I have come accustom to from past cycles. It is also very important to me that the gains be highly maintanable, with proper pct of course.

I am thinking of frontloading with prop at 100 mg eod for the first 4 wks, and maybe the last 4 wks for easier pct timing.

My friend who has a lot of cycle knowledge is telling me that test, tren, dbol , etc are a wate of time since most gains are lost.

He recommends doing a primo, oxandrolone, winstrol depot cycle instead??

I have read the profiles for each and yes it says the gains are maintanable more than test and tren, but it says they are weak?

He says oxandrolone is 6X more anabolic than test...is that true?

Anyhow, any advice as to how to plan out my cycle would be greatly appreciated.

wow...looks like a great cycle. Wish I could afford that much.

What about the claims my buddy is saying. This is his email to me...

Dude I will never do test...too much sides and too much bulshit and you loose the pump quick. You have to realize that test causes celular hytrophy (make cell bigger) not does not promot the formation of new cells. Try oxandrolone the best thing ever made. Oxadrolone is 6x more anabolic that test mg per mg @ 100mg a day results are unbealivable in only two weeks. stack with promo @ 100mg EOD and you are in heaven no estrogen no high blood pressure. bottem line test d-bol, all the low end shit is ****ed.

Try this stack:
    100 mg/day oxandrolone
    100 mg/EOD premo ac.
    50 mg/EOD winny depo
    clen/t3 cycle

anyone?

thx so much for your help and info. One more question if you don't mind. Since I am running a 12 weeker, is it best to start tappering off of test at week 8. I mean stopping the enanthate at week 8 and just using prop for the last 4 weeks at a milder dosage?

oic...the only reason I ask is that I was reading through the "how to keep gains" section in steroid .com. It says it is a no-no to stop test cold turkey.

Thread Information