Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 99
  1. #1
    Drummerboy's Avatar
    Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,166

    Exclamation RU-486 - Mifepristone (abortion pill)

    Want to dedicate this thread to this pill... ive been reading a lot about it, and it may block/reduce all three bad hormones to us chemical boys... (estro, progesto, cortisol) it is also being used to curb depression (cortisol) I will post what i find, if anyone else can add to this, please do! Mods? Vets? Hear anything?

  2. #2
    jgg1221 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    vagina
    Posts
    840
    lol i dont think guys will get jacked or cut off taking abortion pills

  3. #3
    Demon Deacon's Avatar
    Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Posts
    2,328
    i think its pretty harsh on women...its probably pretty harsh on males too but i really dont know

  4. #4
    nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    440
    i hate ru-486 and what it stands for, i would never use that shit

  5. #5
    bigbouncinballs's Avatar
    bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Your mom's
    Posts
    1,797
    any more opinions

  6. #6
    The Baron's Avatar
    The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    2,999
    Well, I am certainly not an abortion fan, but if I can use it to any good benefit, and it is available, I will use it. I can use something for example to control progestin type gyno and still disapprove of the same drug being used for abortions.

  7. #7
    jgg1221 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    vagina
    Posts
    840
    yeah but god only knows what kind of side effects it could have for men

    its not even designed for men! let alone for long term use

    id stay away from it until theres more research done. too risky

  8. #8
    Syndicate's Avatar
    Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    484
    There is never going to be any research other than what you conduct on yourself as far as males are concerned.

  9. #9
    robkesl's Avatar
    robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,034
    think of all the juice though, that wasnt meant for people, and how good that turned out

  10. #10
    Drummerboy's Avatar
    Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,166
    Just a reminder this is not a MORALITY thread... please remove your posts regarding such issues... it is NOT just an abortion pill, and has many properties, one being its progesterone blocking ability which causes abortion... I would like to know what it will do for US, as a medication for unwanted bloat/gyno/mood swings/catabolism.... it may help with ALL of the above, i just have to get some good reading in on it.... It seems to have serious sides, but its still in FDA testing, so dosages are being worked out for other applications than abortion.... clen , dnp , most AAS if not used properly will cause damage...
    What im looking for is research, medical journals, other bros who may have tried it, etc... so, got anything useful to add?

  11. #11
    Drummerboy's Avatar
    Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate
    There is never going to be any research other than what you conduct on yourself as far as males are concerned.
    false

  12. #12
    Drummerboy's Avatar
    Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,166
    Quote Originally Posted by jgg1221
    yeah but god only knows what kind of side effects it could have for men

    its not even designed for men! let alone for long term use

    id stay away from it until theres more research done. too risky
    false. it is being used on men. for depression.

  13. #13
    Drummerboy's Avatar
    Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,166
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Well, I am certainly not an abortion fan, but if I can use it to any good benefit, and it is available, I will use it. I can use something for example to control progestin type gyno and still disapprove of the same drug being used for abortions.
    thnx for the support !!

  14. #14
    Drummerboy's Avatar
    Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,166
    Quote Originally Posted by nomore1324
    i hate ru-486 and what it stands for, i would never use that shit
    thanx for adding absolutely nothing

  15. #15
    chris2wire is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    640
    Hmmm.

    Cortisol is the main killer of muscle building. Remember, in muscle building its just as important to preserve muscle as it is to build it. Building a little muscle overnight means nothing if youre at work all day and cant eat and you begin breaking down protein. In that case youll find yoruself never gaining no matter how hard you work.

    Lowering cortisol would be a PIVOTAL point in the fight against protein breakdown. Additionally, it would aid in the fight against fat in the places we hate most - The stomach and face.

    I like the idea... But it needs more research obviously.

    Right now 7-keto DHEA is the best option, in my opinion, for cortisol inhibition, but its not nearly worth its expensive price.

    Id take an abortion pill if it worked. A cortisol suppressor would make it so natural gains would become much larger and pronounced and the need for juice (except for hardcore builders) would be eliminated.

  16. #16
    Drummerboy's Avatar
    Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,166
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    Hmmm.

    Cortisol is the main killer of muscle building. Remember, in muscle building its just as important to preserve muscle as it is to build it. Building a little muscle overnight means nothing if youre at work all day and cant eat and you begin breaking down protein. In that case youll find yoruself never gaining no matter how hard you work.

    Lowering cortisol would be a PIVOTAL point in the fight against protein breakdown. Additionally, it would aid in the fight against fat in the places we hate most - The stomach and face.

    I like the idea... But it needs more research obviously.

    Right now 7-keto DHEA is the best option, in my opinion, for cortisol inhibition, but its not nearly worth its expensive price.

    Id take an abortion pill if it worked. A cortisol suppressor would make it so natural gains would become much larger and pronounced and the need for juice (except for hardcore builders) would be eliminated.
    this is exactly what i was thinking about... preserving muscle while slowing bloat, gyno and moodiness... I will take some time to find usefull links 2moro... thnx for the reply

  17. #17
    hellapimpin's Avatar
    hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    SOuthern Cali
    Posts
    2,361
    drummerboy..keep up the good work..i've read a few of your post and all have caught my interest in some way or another.. keep posting interesting articles and theories.

  18. #18
    Honda954Stunter is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bay Area, Cali
    Posts
    81
    I hate the pill it killed my best friend who i grew up with

  19. #19
    savax's Avatar
    savax is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    158
    This is great to slip into your one-night-stand's drink the next morning

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    2,393
    Quote Originally Posted by nomore1324
    i hate ru-486 and what it stands for, i would never use that shit
    Leave this shit off my board. I couldn't care less about your morality. This is about steroids . Include another moral judgement in this forum, and you're suspended....this goes for everyone.

  21. #21
    The Baron's Avatar
    The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    2,999
    Quote Originally Posted by savax
    This is great to slip into your one-night-stand's drink the next morning
    No, it's not. NO drug should be given to anyone without their knowledge. Best thing is to either keep your weiner in your pants or wrap that rascal. Be responsible, not sneaky, vicious, or underhanded.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    2,393
    I think he was kidding, Baron.....

    Also...I'd like to redirect this thread back to talking about RU-486 re: progesterone, estrogen , etc....

    All posts from this point on will be in that vein, or I'm going to start suspending people. This forum isn't here for morality, ethics, etc...

  23. #23
    topvega's Avatar
    topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Back from the dead.....
    Posts
    3,254
    if its benefits indeed where greater than it's risks, i wldn't have a problem using it... i m all for anything that helps us keep the gains we struggle to make in the gym...

  24. #24
    savax's Avatar
    savax is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    158
    Baron

    Yeah dude, it's called a joke man

  25. #25
    Drummerboy's Avatar
    Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,166
    Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    drummerboy..keep up the good work..i've read a few of your post and all have caught my interest in some way or another.. keep posting interesting articles and theories.
    thnx bro - i want to add something here, not just keep taking LOL

  26. #26
    Drummerboy's Avatar
    Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,166
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Leave this shit off my board. I couldn't care less about your morality. This is about steroids. Include another moral judgement in this forum, and you're suspended....this goes for everyone.
    you the man hooker... i just want to know if this can HELP us, cause for me my two main concerns while on AAS is connective tissue maintenence and curbing sides from bad hormones... you know the pros do it!! need some of their well-kept secrets....

  27. #27
    Thegr8One's Avatar
    Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Jessica Albas' ASS
    Posts
    1,778
    oh hell no i aint being your damn guinea pig

  28. #28
    Drummerboy's Avatar
    Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    oh hell no i aint being your damn guinea pig
    hehe dont worry man, im tryin to see if its been done already, then fill you guys in LOL

  29. #29
    Thegr8One's Avatar
    Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Jessica Albas' ASS
    Posts
    1,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    hehe dont worry man, im tryin to see if its been done already, then fill you guys in LOL

  30. #30
    james21's Avatar
    james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    SOUTH
    Posts
    2,318
    Isn't RU-486 a expensive ass pill? How much would you be looking at spending per week? Wouldn't a combo of already used drugs be cheaper/more effective.

  31. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    2,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    ... you know the pros do it!! need some of their well-kept secrets....
    I don't know if I have any "professional" secrets to share...but....I've done a decent amount of research...and used a decent amount of gear and other stuff personally...

  32. #32
    chris2wire is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    640
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    it killed a person? i really hate to ask, but do you have any idea what happened or what dose? sry man, this is good to know though cause a lot of stuff we use is dangerous... maybe we can learn from that tragedy
    You hate the pill because it killed a person? I guess you hate tylenol, aspirin, cars, meat, fruits, air, water, electricity, etc etc etc and humans in general then?

  33. #33
    MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,588
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    You hate the pill because it killed a person? I guess you hate tylenol, aspirin, cars, meat, fruits, air, water, electricity, etc etc etc and humans in general then?
    LMAO

  34. #34
    MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,588
    Quote Originally Posted by jgg1221
    yeah but god only knows what kind of side effects it could have for men

    its not even designed for men!
    Neither was Nolvadex , but it works well for our use.

  35. #35
    Drummerboy's Avatar
    Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,166
    Quote Originally Posted by james21
    Isn't RU-486 a expensive ass pill? How much would you be looking at spending per week? Wouldn't a combo of already used drugs be cheaper/more effective.
    true, but thats why im looking for more info... it may be hard to get... and yes there may be other ways, but if this one is more effective.....

  36. #36
    Drummerboy's Avatar
    Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,166
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    I don't know if I have any "professional" secrets to share...but....I've done a decent amount of research...and used a decent amount of gear and other stuff personally...
    ya i think its a farely new concept for us... the funny thing is, i was turned onto the idea on this board... i just wish i could remember the members name, he may have some answers...

  37. #37
    Drummerboy's Avatar
    Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,166
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    You hate the pill because it killed a person? I guess you hate tylenol, aspirin, cars, meat, fruits, air, water, electricity, etc etc etc and humans in general then?
    not me bro, it was a post i replied to, trying not to be an ass about someone elses tragedy... but ya, almost everything is deadly to some point LOL

  38. #38
    Drummerboy's Avatar
    Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,166
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    Neither was Nolvadex, but it works well for our use.
    again, the same thing im thinking.... nolva was intended to help breast cancer i think??

  39. #39
    bor's Avatar
    bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    4,203
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    again, the same thing im thinking.... nolva was intended to help breast cancer i think??
    Yes , it was....

    HOOKER I see you're pi$$ed today, low carb Sunday is it?

  40. #40
    MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    again, the same thing im thinking.... nolva was intended to help breast cancer i think??
    and clomid was intended for women fertility. but it does wonders for us. this could be another great fine. keep us posted bro.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •