warlock is offline Associate Member

winstrol injection is killing me

Hi fellas,

I injected 1.5 ml of winstrol into my thigh on Wedsnesday( 2 days ago) and I can barely walk now. It hurts so much I am in excrutiating pain. I used winstrol before and even though it always hurt a bit I did not remember this pain. I always used delts for this so I wonder that is where I should inject it from now on.

Tomorrow is quads day but I am not sure I will be able to train them. I might have to switch body parts.

Anyhow, is there anything I could take to ease off the pain? Have you guys had any experiences similar and if so how long were you in pain for?

Thanks for reading it. I needed to release my frustation

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Drink it...

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Drink it...
    Yeah, that is a good idea. Th only thing is that i resad somewhere that drinking it will only give you 80% of the results but it might still be worth it.

Thanks for the reply

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    yeah, but you loose 10% in the chamber most of the time... plus... trust me, 80%-90% is still decent... you won't even notice. Its not worth the pain

nsa
    Get tabs next time...

HugemongouS is offline New Member
    try taking some alleve to help the pain

galaxieboy is offline New Member
    next time try to hit the side of the quad not on top. that's a real bitch. or try the glute it is not used as much in walking. also do legs tomorrow it sound crazy but you need to move that shit out try strechin till you just can stand it and lift you will feel better. either way you still lack about 3-4 more days of discomfort. I always take winny sub in the somach not intra, to each there own...

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by galaxieboy
    next time try to hit the side of the quad not on top. that's a real bitch. or try the glute it is not used as much in walking. also do legs tomorrow it sound crazy but you need to move that shit out try strechin till you just can stand it and lift you will feel better. either way you still lack about 3-4 more days of discomfort. I always take winny sub in the somach not intra, to each there own...
    It's from the water in injectable winstrol , other steroids have oil instead of water. Winstrol has water, so it stretches the fascia in the muscles and it hurts...

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    yes, i say drink it if you have must go with the depot, but dude just get tabs they work fine

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    So what if it isn't as effective when drank... okay, then up your dosage to compensate if you want. Just keep it down to 6 weeks or less and watch out for liver stress... no alcohol, plenty of water, etc. BTW I find pecs to be the most pain free site for shooting winny. Give it a try. But unless you are fairly big, you might want to keep it down to 1cc there.

The reason winny hurts is because the water quickly dissapates, leaving the solid winny there in the muscle tissue. You can reduce the pain by shooting it with some test in the same rig. Or any other oil based substance, except maybe prop or homebrew with tremendous amounts of BA.

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    So what if it isn't as effective when drank... okay, then up your dosage to compensate if you want. Just keep it down to 6 weeks or less and watch out for liver stress... no alcohol, plenty of water, etc. BTW I find pecs to be the most pain free site for shooting winny. Give it a try. But unless you are fairly big, you might want to keep it down to 1cc there.

The reason winny hurts is because the water quickly dissapates, leaving the solid winny there in the muscle tissue. You can reduce the pain by shooting it with some test in the same rig. Or any other oil based substance, except maybe prop or homebrew with tremendous amounts of BA.
    When the water is gone the winny crashes inside of you and all thats left are the winstrol crystals. So just visualize your winstrol crystalizing inside your muscles. Thats why it hurts...

Thank you guys. I appreciate all your replies.

I might drink it next time or shoot it in a different muscle group. Perhaps next time I will go with the tabs.

Thanks

Thread Information