SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Cycle to start soon, What do you think??

Weeks 1-10-----> 750mgs Test Enan (BD)
    Weeks 1-10-----> 300mgs Decca (Organon Karachi)
    Weeks 1-8------> 225mgs Fina (Homemade)
    For 6 months----> 10ui Slin PWO (Humalog) 4on/4off
    For 6 months----> 3.6iu GH (Serostim) 5 on 2 off
    Now you guys might look at that like you would gain 20 lbs. I'm telling you now that I'll gain about 7-10lbs off that cycle. I started the Slin and GH a month ago. Taking the Slin correctly w/ 10g of both Glutamine and Creatine PWO w/ 100grams Dex like compound. Diet is suppurb!! I critiqeud a diet that my partner got from Beverly International (My favorite Supplements) and am consuming about 3000 calories now moving up to about 4000+ when I start the AAS. *Still contemplating the D-Bol, love it for the moment, hate it when I'm off, so dam temporary.

Tell me, what do you think_____________________?

-Jay

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    how many cycles have you done previous?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    wut are ur stats and cycle exp? i like the cycle, i would run the test a weeks or 2 longer tho. also have u thought about using lr3 during time off of slin or during pct? also i would personally skip the deca and ad in some var instead jmo....

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    wut are ur stats and cycle exp? i like the cycle, i would run the test a weeks or 2 longer tho. also have u thought about using lr3 during time off of slin or during pct? also i would personally skip the deca and ad in some var instead jmo....

Funny you say that b/c I was even hesitant to include the Dec. I'm just so used to using Deca and test together. That's what I was looking for people to say, would have made my decision to cut out the Deca much easier.

Now my last decision is to either go w/ the homemade Fina or BD. Its just that the BD Tren is so much more dam expensive. Contemplating wether its worth it or not.

My stats are 6 feet, 202lbs @7%. My goal is to put on 10-12lbs. of lean, quality muscle. If I could get to a lean 215-220 in the single digits of BF then I'll be happy.

The suggestion on the Var is good too. I just got my hands on some Turanabol so I'm contemplating doing that. I like to air all of my questions so I feel more secure starting w/ confidence.

Thanks for getting back to me!!!

-Jay

Thread Information