Thread: eq/test e cycle

daaaan is offline Associate Member

eq/test e cycle

I finally got my eq and test e powders and i should get all my vials and liquids.

I'm gonna do a

13weeks 700mg/eq week
    14weeks 700mg/tese week

nolva every day

pct clomid and nolva.

i was just wondering what kind of gains does eq give you since i never tried it before.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by daaaan
    I finally got my eq and test e powders and i should get all my vials and liquids.

I'm gonna do a

13weeks 700mg/eq week
    14weeks 700mg/tese week

nolva every day

pct clomid and nolva.

i was just wondering what kind of gains does eq give you since i never tried it before.
    If you have never tried it, why are you running such a high dose? What is your cycle history?

i have done 3 other cycles before.

eq is most effective at 600-700 mgs

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    wut r ur stats? eq makes me really vascular and puts on lean mass.

rankin is offline Junior Member
    I Cannot understand why everyone seems to recommend such high doses of EQ...i have heard of ppl getting fairly good gains at 300-400mg per week and 400mg of test a week

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    keep your eq lower than test...600mg is fine, and run the test at 750mg/wk, IMO

i have done 3 other cycles before.

eq is most effective at 600-700 mgs
    This is absurd. If you have never run it, how would you know what dose is most effective?!? This is just parroting what some guy told you. Everyone responds differently to every compound and you should start lower and work up. There is no need to run Eq above 500mgs for the first time. Also, after only 3 cycles, are you finding that 500mgs of test no longer works for you? So many of you guys think you have to up the doses every time and you do not. Remember to grow of the least amount of gear necessary is the safe way to do this.

Discipline_1 is offline Associate Member
    This is absurd. If you have never run it, how would you know what dose is most effective?!? This is just parroting what some guy told you. Everyone responds differently to every compound and you should start lower and work up. There is no need to run Eq above 500mgs for the first time. Also, after only 3 cycles, are you finding that 500mgs of test no longer works for you? So many of you guys think you have to up the doses every time and you do not. Remember to grow of the least amount of gear necessary is the safe way to do this.
    i agree, if you have never done eq i would suggest 400 or 500mg a week with the test at 750mg week if you really think 500mg week wont cut it, eq increases the production of red blood cells, thats where the vascular look comes from and the gains are pretty solid and not as dramatic.

the thing is, i asked lots of members on this board how much eq i should do and most told me that to do less the 600mg a week is just a waste.

500mg of test a week for me for 10 weeks gives me about 30lbs of gians.

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    dont mean to hijack, but someone once told me that you should only use eq once in ur life, is that true? something about spinal meningitis?

the thing is, i asked lots of members on this board how much eq i should do and most told me that to do less the 600mg a week is just a waste.

500mg of test a week for me for 10 weeks gives me about 30lbs of gians.
    Just goes to show you that alot of members on this board are just repeating bad advice. When you are around here for awhile, you start to find the guys that really know what they are talking about. There are too many young guys on here that repeat bad gym advice and suggest high dosages when they are not required if you are resting, eating and lifting right. Further, more gear does not mean better results. If you gained 30 lbs off 500 mgs of test, then why not run that again. The only time I increase dosages is when I find that I am not growing at that dose anymore. My test cycles did not go up beyond 500 until about the 5th or 6th one. Years later, I now still run 500 test in stacks and have not found a need to use more. However I am 220 and not looking to get much bigger, just stay around that weight and cut look. If you are one of those 250+ size guys looking to get to 300, then you are looking at higher dosages.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    My first go with EQ was 400mg with 400mg test e. Got great results, now a few cycles later I plan on using 600mg EQ with 600mg Test E with some other stuff. For me, EQ is one compound I can run equal to test and not have any problems, but everyone is different. .

As for your starting off at 700mg is crazy, I would go 700mg test and no more then 500mg of EQ, trust me you will notice a lot off 500mg of EQ. Some people dont like EQ because it makes them eat too much, and if you are one of those people and you run 700mg well get ready to eat eat eat........

Thread Information