Thread: Deca Dosage?

Hans is offline Associate Member

Deca Dosage?

Bros,

In 4th week of Sust and Deca ...my 2nd cycle...to be 12 weeks, stopping Deca 1 week before last Test shot, followed by Pheedno's PCT advice.

Sust 250mg 2Xwk (Wed and Sat)...total 500mg/wk
    Deca 300mg 1xwk (with Sat Sust shot)...total 300mg/wk
    Stats: 6'3, weigh 225, 15%BF.

I know many recommend Sust EOD but stretching supply as it is to equal 12 weeks, so making the best of it doing 2xwk and have had no side effects at all.

Here's my question...reason for thread...is the Deca (QV) 300mg once a week on Sat enough? Got plenty of it and willing to go more mg, however concerned of what i've read of keeping Test higher than Deca. Here's my PROPOSED THOUGHT...please correct if i'm mistaken...would 450mg of Deca be ok with 500 mg Test?...Thanks to all in advance, Hans

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    yep.

bump

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    yes it would..and i would split the deca up into 2 shots per week

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i'd shoot the deca twice a week, and i'd up it to 400mg/week. you would get much better results and the sides would be less if u did ur sust eod. u just split it up so u still shoot the same amount so it doesnt matter if ur running low.

That's a good idea

jaja is offline New Member

how'd it go?

Quote Originally Posted by Hans
    Bros,

In 4th week of Sust and Deca ...my 2nd cycle...to be 12 weeks, stopping Deca 1 week before last Test shot, followed by Pheedno's PCT advice.

Sust 250mg 2Xwk (Wed and Sat)...total 500mg/wk
    Deca 300mg 1xwk (with Sat Sust shot)...total 300mg/wk
    Stats: 6'3, weigh 225, 15%BF.

I know many recommend Sust EOD but stretching supply as it is to equal 12 weeks, so making the best of it doing 2xwk and have had no side effects at all.

Here's my question...reason for thread...is the Deca (QV) 300mg once a week on Sat enough? Got plenty of it and willing to go more mg, however concerned of what i've read of keeping Test higher than Deca. Here's my PROPOSED THOUGHT...please correct if i'm mistaken...would 450mg of Deca be ok with 500 mg Test?...Thanks to all in advance, Hans

Sounds like a sensible cycle...and one I will try myself,can you let me know of your results/sides if any...nice one pal.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah... up the deca to 400mg and split the shot....

Well, it's Saturday and instead of doing 1cc of Sust and 1cc of Deca as I have been/outlined above, I did the Sust 250mg and only a 1/2 cc of the Deca 300 (which equals 150mg)....then afterwards realized I should've done 3/4cc of the Deca which would've equated to 225mg....then repeat on Wed (as outlined above) for another 3/4cc of Deca to go with my Sust 250mg...this would equal the Sust 500mg/wk and Deca 450mg/wk....son on Wed to make up for that "forgotten 1/4cc of Deca" plan to use 1cc....then start it out right again next Saturday....does this make sense?

bigsupplyeu is offline Banned
    yes it would

Thread Information