newskoolfire04 is offline New Member

Ques. Tren/dbol Cycle

WHATS UP EVERYONE IAM NEW HERE AND THIS IS MY FIRST TIME POSTING SOMETHING, BUT I JUST HAD A QUICK QUES. I BEEN ON TREN 75mg. ED FOR 3 WEEKS NOW I WA S THINKING OF ADDING DBOL TO MY CYCLE.. WOULD THESE TWO MIX WELL?

MY STATS 6'0 230lbs 12-15% bf
    several cycles under my belt : .l

BigPancho is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newskoolfire04
    WHATS UP EVERYONE IAM NEW HERE AND THIS IS MY FIRST TIME POSTING SOMETHING, BUT I JUST HAD A QUICK QUES. I BEEN ON TREN 75mg. ED FOR 3 WEEKS NOW I WA S THINKING OF ADDING DBOL TO MY CYCLE.. WOULD THESE TWO MIX WELL?

MY STATS 6'0 230lbs 12-15% bf
    several cycles under my belt : .l
    Man, you're gonna be shut down HARD. Might wanna try & get ya some Test Prop to help out, and with the ED injects, it won't do anything but help ya out.

I'd definitely be addin' some form of Test ASAP, since you're already 3 wks in, Prop for sure. Not much time left to wait on a long ester, and although others may disagree, I feel that Tren shouldn't be ran for more than 6 wks or so. So, wouldn't worry about dbol at this time.

Get you some Test, or just start your PCT while ya still have some tren left for the next one. Just my opinion, but I think it'll be better for ya in the long run.

BigPancho

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    u have several cycles under ur belt and ur asking if dbol /tren cycle is good? good thing u found this site lol. definatly add in some test...prop would be ur best bet. i would do 100mg/ed of prop and skip the dbol. run the prop for 10 weeks and the tren for 7 more weeks, start pct 3 days after last injection

newskoolfire04 is offline New Member
    the only reason why i mentioned dbol is because i dont have access to anything else ...i had some dbol left over and was thinking of using it ..thanks for the info guys

Thread Information