randy6969 is offline Member

Could this be a side effect of tbol

currently on second week of tbol cycle going incredible results are way way better then i expected i wanted to gain 10 good lbs on a 8 week cycle and i got 10 lbs already and strength is off the roof. so far no side effects except im not sure but i think im getting high blood pressure becasue of this could that be a side efect and how dangerous is that can it be permanent. i will end the cycle in 4 weeks instead of 8 if its serious. other than that the best oral AAS hands down. and im young (21) and i dont have high blood pressure.

gobig99 is offline Associate Member
    some tbols are really dbols i have heard...counterfiets
    trust your source and know its tbol?

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Ya, 10lbs already on tbol just seems crazy. But hey, you'll know if it's dbol when your cycle ends and your gains go bye-bye. Anyways, high blood pressure can be a side-effect of tbol, but it is rare. Also, what makes you think you're getting high blood pressure?

Joey2ness is offline Member
    if its real tbol you shouldn't see water retention like dbol

randy6969 is offline Member
    heart beats kinda fast sometimes, like i can feel it. its hard to expain harder to breathe sometimes like not hard but its like weird when i breathe not bad. i feel really hard and vascular and i have no bloat so im pretty sure this is tbol i would bet on it. but the strength gains kinda made me think its dbol but eh i got it from a very legit distribubtor. and another reason i think i gained so much is becuase i never did squats, and deadlifts before and now im doing them. so i think i gained a lot of lbs on my legs from that.

Thread Information