kolaking is offline Associate Member

US Pharmacy Availability

What are the different types of gear my doc can prescribe to me in the us besides test? Deca , oxymethalone? Please name all that you know. KK.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Do a search bro.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Rarely will a doctor even prescribe test. They have gels now.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    well, if you have an open tab, then you can get any type of test, anadrol , halotestin , anavar , and any ancillary or pct drug...those are the best IMO...used to get 'em like that back in the day, sweet times...

AM

vulcanorion is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Rarely will a doctor even prescribe test. They have gels now.

Thats what my doc has given me (Androgel ).

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Check our sponsor, Oasis, for an idea of what the more aggressive and proactive clinics will prescribe. See the website. Really, almost anything except vet stuff like tren and eq, and a few pharmaceuticals that are off the US market like dbol . That is really funny about the dbol. Many clinics will prescribe anadrol but not dbol, and I think anadrol is the far more troublesome drug. Dbol's sides are easily tolerated and it makes me feel very upbeat and confident... happy, even. Adrol is too rough for me.

Your family doc probably won't prescribe anything except some weak-sister test cream that will give your test levels that are normal for a 60 year old man. I would rather have test levels that are normal for a 20 year old. No reason I should feel or look old just because I am old.

Well the last doc I had ,the first time i ever met him Ok'd me for Cyp in about a 3 minute visit. They kept it there at the office. When I needed more I called thinking I needed more the the lady asked what the visit was for and I sais for test. She said no appt needed just come on by. Get there she asked how much I wanted ,i said 5. Opens a cabinet around the corner that was slamm full, puts em in a paper with a load of 23G, fills out a receipt and have a nice day. It was all Upjohn 200mg. This was in New Orleans (figures) and apparently common practice. The Doc I have now will go which ever way i want to as long as we monitor myself, other doc just did'nt care. This will be the first time back in the gym since a ruptured disk in late 2k.

Thanks for the input guys. KK.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by kolaking
    Well the last doc I had ,the first time i ever met him Ok'd me for Cyp in about a 3 minute visit. They kept it there at the office. When I needed more I called thinking I needed more the the lady asked what the visit was for and I sais for test. She said no appt needed just come on by. Get there she asked how much I wanted ,i said 5. Opens a cabinet around the corner that was slamm full, puts em in a paper with a load of 23G, fills out a receipt and have a nice day. It was all Upjohn 200mg. This was in New Orleans (figures) and apparently common practice. The Doc I have now will go which ever way i want to as long as we monitor myself, other doc just did'nt care. This will be the first time back in the gym since a ruptured disk in late 2k.

Your Dr. carries test cyp in the office?

Office locker slam full cyp, pro, sus and I don't know what else!!!!. He also did plastic surgery. I'm sure lots have it. One of my friends is a rep and he gives out white boxes with 5 botles of cyp in them; only ever saw 100 mg though. New Orleans is a different country bro where the $$ talk. Go to any upscale club there and out of 2000 people 90% look like they could compete. I don't live there but is a 100 mile ride away.
    At least you live in the land of the Kind smoke!!

v-twin is offline Associate Member
    cool Doc,sounds like mine..

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by kolaking

Is that Dr C####? Office in the Marigny? If not, and if you have a secure email account, please email me [email protected]. I live in the city, BTW.

This is actually not such common practice here, though. You got lucky I think. Only a few docs will do that, and actually I think there are some regulations being severely bent there, dispensing retail packages of meds as opposed to samples... something about keeping docs from prescribing from their own private pharmacy and having a conflict of interest.

Thread Information