g2gtrack is offline New Member

PLEASE SOMEONE WITH KNOWLEDGE injectable Fatty Acids ( Just 4 The Legs)

PLEASE SOMEONE WITH KNOWLEDGE SO I CAN GET ALL INFO NEEDED... I researched on the web but couldn't find usefull info.. "I'M NOT A BODY BUILDER" ?QUESTION?

I need some info about injectable fatty acids.. specially the kind that U can inject directly 2 the muscle that U want 2 grow.. ( Just 4 the legs)

I Know there is such a steroid (if it is a steroid) that people use to inject for example to their calves so it will grow faster and with almost no heavy weight lifting or excessive training and diet.

1: CAN U USE THIS SUBSTANCE FOR ALL PARTS OF THE LEGS (calves/hamstrings/muscles on the upper section of the leg)?

2: WHAT IS THE SPECIFIC NAME OF THIS SUBSTANCE? ( I read about omega 3/6/9) IS THAT IT?

3: WHAT ARE THE ADVISEABLE AMOUNTS OF DOSAGE/USAGE PER WEEK/MONTH/YEAR ETC..

4: I'M NOT A BODY BUILDER! I'M AN TRACK ATHLETE AND I JUST NEED TO BUILD SOME MUSCLES TO MY LEGS.. HELP ME OUT ON THIS.. THX

Last edited by g2gtrack; 07-09-2005 at 02:10 AM.

j martini is offline Member
    Im not blind mate.

I think you mean synthol. It does not really make muscles larger it just inflates them, there is no increase in muscle fiber size.

It is commonly used by bodybuilders in small bodyparts like calves, biceps and delts. If you where to put synthol in your quads are hamstrings they would just have a lumpy appearance to them. Using synthol is a bad idea especially for an athlete it offers no performace benefit at all, You will be in extreme pain after the injections and there is an incresed possibilty of muscle tears.

thx for your reply but...

thx for replying,

Can you advise any other substance.. I need to build some muscles especially my quads and hamstrings...

In fact I used a substance very similar 2 your description.. as of the extreme pain after the injection but I have to say that it kind of work for me.. i work out on it and my calves are in fact bigger and I used this substance about 2 years ago and i can still see the results (only I lost contact with the person that had it back then).. is synthol fatty acids? Could you expand a little more on posibble alternatives.. thx

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    Im not blind mate.

I think you mean synthol. It does not really make muscles larger it just inflates them, there is no increase in muscle fiber size.

It is commonly used by bodybuilders in small bodyparts like calves, biceps and delts. If you where to put synthol in your quads are hamstrings they would just have a lumpy appearance to them. Using synthol is a bad idea especially for an athlete it offers no performace benefit at all, You will be in extreme pain after the injections and there is an incresed possibilty of muscle tears.

chris2wire is offline Member
    Like he said, synthol. Its not a fatty acid... Its an oil susbtance... Its not like something your body will "use" and build that specific muscle. Its just an oil that sits in the muscle and takes up space, making it look larger.

On top of that it can leave permanent damage and scar tissue.

j martini is offline Member
    Synthol is kind of a fatty acid it is primarily comprised of Medium Chain Triglycerides(MCT). From a biological standpoint, MCT's are fats that burn at a faster rate than carbohydrates.

For site enhancement you could use large doses of IGF1 not the LR3 variety.

There used to be a product called esiclene that give short term muscle enhancement. Although it is no longer manufactured.

What i would recommend is just some AAS this way you will also get performance enhancement for track.

thx for your reply but...

Thx for the reply,

I want U 2 know that I'm not that common or not common at all to those abbreviations u just send me... but I'm very interested though in knowing what they stand for.. especially those ones that U recommend me to use.. for example the IGF1 and AAS.. and also if I could conbine them...

also should I work out more time per week then.. Now I go just 2 times a week to gym.. one day upper body the other legs... thx

by the way my account is not fully activated yet.. so I can't send private msgs.. sorry bout that..

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    Synthol is kind of a fatty acid it is primarily comprised of Medium Chain Triglycerides(MCT). From a biological standpoint, MCT's are fats that burn at a faster rate than carbohydrates.

For site enhancement you could use large doses of IGF1 not the LR3 variety.

There used to be a product called esiclene that give short term muscle enhancement. Although it is no longer manufactured.

What i would recommend is just some AAS this way you will also get performance enhancement for track.

Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    IGF- Insulin Growth Factor

AAS- Anabolic Steriods

Yes you could combine both, but for track... Im assuming sprinting I would go with IGF and maybe Anavar or Tbol. Look for a person on here Sprinter1 I think thats his name he knows alot about the use of IGF and AAS for track. Also use the search button and look around.
    Last edited by Syndicate; 07-09-2005 at 03:54 AM.

Thread Information