Joey2ness is offline Member

Steroids do not increase mass locally

Some of you might alread know this

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catwinstrol.htm
    What I'm about to say goes for all compounds known to date : Steroids do not increase mass locally. The observance is noted because the injection breaks the fascia around the muscle, which possibly gives a muscle a little more room to grow. This is mostly temporary, and in the best cases very limited. Multiple injections would not increase the size in comparison. When the fascia heals, if it heals, it can lead to something called compartments syndrome, where a nerve is pinched between a muscle and its fascia. Leading to numbness quite often and in some cases to a paralysis of everything that nerve controls. This is not a frequent occurrence. This is rare, but my point was documenting that localized growth spurred by an injection is a myth.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    damn, was anyone doubting that? didnt realize people still believed that shit...

China Dawg is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey2ness
    The observance is noted because the injection breaks the fascia around the muscle, which possibly gives a muscle a little more room to grow.
    This makes no sense whatsoever.... What bigcat is saying is that since you stick a needle into your muscle, that tiny little hole through the fascia gives the muscle "a little more room to grow". Give me a break, so that little tiny needle hole is going to give you like what - 0.000001% growth in muscle size? This is just a plain STUPID explanation for localized mass increases from injections.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    lol..its called swollen from gear and injection.

Irishguy22 is offline Junior Member
    i would say that winni gave me some localized gains but it was more of a pump or hardness than an actaul gain

chris2wire is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishguy22
    i would say that winni gave me some localized gains but it was more of a pump or hardness than an actaul gain

Irishguy22 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    real cute how about lets be mature about things and not put up stupid icons all i am saying is that i felt it gave me a nice pump and the mucle felt a but frimer. Thats my experience perhaps with you it different.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    dont belive all what u read

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    I have to respectfully disagree.... I certainly have much larger gains in my delts where I shoot twice a week...

Looking at pics of BigCat, I don't know if steroids produced any mass at all, much less locally.

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    I am with Heracles on this...I know you all have all kinds of logic behind your arguments, but I believe what I see, and I see the spots where I inject get larger. I just think that fascia stuff is a bunch of crap.

chris2wire is offline Member
    Of course muscles get bigger when you inject them, its called swelling. Ive had muscles GET huge for a week after injecting. The catch is its not muscle growth but rather a mass of blood sitting in the muscle

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Looking at pics of BigCat, I don't know if steroids produced any mass at all, much less locally.
    it's funny, cuz it's true...

Thread Information