Thread: 200mg of PROP??

fredtaylor is offline Junior Member

200mg of PROP??

Will be doing a 15 week 500mg sust, 500mg EQ, 1-6 week 30mg Dbol . I was wondering if it would be worth while adding 200mg of test prop? I know you are supposed to take it ed or eod but I only want to take 2 shots a week. I could put 1 ml of 100mg/ml prop in with the other stuff. It can't hurt can it??
    What do you guys think?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    You have enough compounds already. If you do not plan on doing prop properly...then leave it until next time.

cyclist2173 is offline Associate Member
    Is 500mg of Sust not enough with the other AAS? What makes you want to add another 200 of Prop? IMO, either do Sust or Prop and if you aren't comfortable with 500mg, then up either ONE (whichever ONE you choose) to 700mg.

fredtaylor is offline Junior Member

yeah

you guys are probably right. It would be kind of a waste. No one has tried PROP at that low of dose before??

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by fredtaylor
    you guys are probably right. It would be kind of a waste. No one has tried PROP at that low of dose before??
    I've done 200mg of prop....every day.

chris2wire is offline Member
    The reason you dont want to do it is prop needs to be shot ED, and at the least EOD. Shooting 2 times a week will make it so your blood levels fluctuate badly and youll get acne every few days and bloat up.

Trust me, I know. Slightly overdosing or udnerdosing my current prop by as little as 3mg causes me to breakout withing 12-18 hours, and I shoot ED. Imagine if you only shot twice a week... Your blood levels would come and go so badly that the sides would be horribly pronounced.

Thread Information