RAM2500 is offline Member

My Girlfriend is worried!

In the past year I have done 3 cycles, all test only dosage ranged between 600mg weekly and 1000. With the exception of my 2nd cycle that included Tren , subsequently I stopped the Tren which lasted only 3 weeks because I could not handle the sides and continued Test Cyp only. We have been dating 9 weeks (My 3rd cycle started 8 weeks ago) and she believes she has seen small and subtle changes in my personality that include me being distant and less attentive. I believe the change she is seeing is more the "newness" of our relationship wearing off. I know the love and affection that I displayed earlier is not wearing off but in fact growing stronger each day. My bio is age 42 lifting very strictly for 3 1/2 years; clean diet all that good stuff. So in short, is 900mg of Test Cyp weekly (given in 3 divided doses) enough to see changes in someone’s personality described above?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I don't think so. W/that much test, I would think that you'd be pluggin' her daily and she'd be very happy from all of the attentiveness!

~SC~

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    ditto, with that much test you should be humping every hole she has to offer.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    ditto, with that much test you should be humping every hole she has to offer.
    my thoughts exactly!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I'm with the rest of the guys!

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    its a trap...she's trying to get you wrapped around her finger.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    I don't think so, bro. 1gr of test gives you ability to bang her much more than "regular" man, may be she is afraid of it?:-)

HugemongouS is offline New Member
    I became distant to my gf too at one point, and it was because i wanted to bang every other girl too...haha

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    With that dosage, I would suspect that he is devoting more time to fitness. Sure, he might be railing her a couple times a day, but as far as personality goes, I would expect him to be slightly more into himself and less into her.

Whenever I have ran dosages of test around 1g/wk, I tend to be very very focused in and out of the gym. She could see that is being more distant and less attentive.

Just my 2cc's.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    My fiance likes to blame my gear for every little thing. If I am so horny we have to pick up another chick to play with and I still have to masturbate a couple times a day, she blames the gear. Sometimes I am like that even off cycle so yeah she can blame the gear but it isn't always the cause. When I don't get her off (very difficult... it takes at least 45 minutes of perfect banging at the perfect tempo, depth, etc and she never lets me finish her orally) she blames the gear. When we have an argument (she likes to leave the garbage from the kitchen in the gym and move furniture she doesn't want into the gym) she blames the gear. When I say something that inadvertantly hurts her feelings she blames the gear. I am 46 and healthier than I have ever been in my life, but when I have an ache or pain or sniffle she blames the gear. Get used to it. Everybody puts down things that they don't understand or that they fear. Your ol lady will probably do the same. The only way to stop it is to get her interested in bodybuilding and maybe in a couple of years get her on maybe a light primo or deca cycle with maybe 10mg prop EOD for a few weeks and let her feel the magic. Chicks who don't juice don't understand guys who do. Meanwhile you have to put your foot down now, and let her know what you will compromise on, and what you won't. Figure out your priorities and make them perfectly clear to her. You have to learn to tolerate a certain amount of nagging and bitching and interference, but she has to learn to STFU when it reaches the point where you won't back down any further. Marriage is both a partnership and a war. It is aggression and control, and also diplomacy and magnimony. The more you understand and can look at the emotional give and take from a 3rd person view, the more likely you will be to make it succeed even if she doesn't do her part.

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    Well spoken; Baron

RAM2500 is offline Member
    Wow. All these response were very insightful, undeniable and very consistent. I really did not think a Test only cycle would change my personality in a negative way. Thanks again for all your input.

chest6 is offline Banned
    i agree with baron 100% all the girls i know have a tendency to do that..it annoys the hell outta me

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

Very well stated!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    My fiance likes to blame my gear for every little thing. If I am so horny we have to pick up another chick to play with and I still have to masturbate a couple times a day, she blames the gear. Sometimes I am like that even off cycle so yeah she can blame the gear but it isn't always the cause. When I don't get her off (very difficult... it takes at least 45 minutes of perfect banging at the perfect tempo, depth, etc and she never lets me finish her orally) she blames the gear. When we have an argument (she likes to leave the garbage from the kitchen in the gym and move furniture she doesn't want into the gym) she blames the gear. When I say something that inadvertantly hurts her feelings she blames the gear. I am 46 and healthier than I have ever been in my life, but when I have an ache or pain or sniffle she blames the gear. Get used to it. Everybody puts down things that they don't understand or that they fear. Your ol lady will probably do the same. The only way to stop it is to get her interested in bodybuilding and maybe in a couple of years get her on maybe a light primo or deca cycle with maybe 10mg prop EOD for a few weeks and let her feel the magic. Chicks who don't juice don't understand guys who do. Meanwhile you have to put your foot down now, and let her know what you will compromise on, and what you won't. Figure out your priorities and make them perfectly clear to her. You have to learn to tolerate a certain amount of nagging and bitching and interference, but she has to learn to STFU when it reaches the point where you won't back down any further. Marriage is both a partnership and a war. It is aggression and control, and also diplomacy and magnimony. The more you understand and can look at the emotional give and take from a 3rd person view, the more likely you will be to make it succeed even if she doesn't do her part.

TRICK is offline Associate Member

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    ... it takes at least 45 minutes of perfect banging at the perfect tempo, depth, etc
    what a f*ckin nightmare i've got one of those too, and if she drinks a thimble of wine you can forget it all together. its like a f*ckin job.

conversely, i have another one that drops em at the thought of havin sex. which of course is great for the ole ego. ahhh!

Quote Originally Posted by TRICK
    what a f*ckin nightmare i've got one of those too, and if she drinks a thimble of wine you can forget it all together. its like a f*ckin job.

conversely, i have another one that drops em at the thought of havin sex. which of course is great for the ole ego. ahhh!
    It IS like a job, sometimes, with "the boss" quick to point out your shortcomings. I have NEVER had a chick that was harder to get off than her. She gets off with women though so sometimes I bring her home a special treat and give myself a break. The biggest problem is I have to do it missionary style for her, and keep my body up off of hers the whole time so she can reach down there. My wrists get hyperextended and start really hurting bad after about 20 minutes of that, but I have to concentrate on maintaining the tempo because if I hesitate, she pouts and says she was almost there, and I messed it up by not keeping the pace. I am very skilled orally, and I get that from Lesbian and Bi women who know good oral when they get it, but she doesn't like me to do it... she wants the dick. I get to eat her for maybe two minutes until she thinks I am probably horny enough, then it is up into position and time to go to work.

One of our Lesbian friends who has at various times slept with her, me, and our ex GF, gets off so quick it is almost a disappointment sometimes. I like when she comes over, but she has a very jealous (but very cute) GF and my ol lady isn't that turned on by her because she is very skinny. But sometimes I think about how much easier life would be to be able to get the ol lady off as easy as I can get our little friend off.

LoggedOut is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    With that dosage, I would suspect that he is devoting more time to fitness. Sure, he might be railing her a couple times a day, but as far as personality goes, I would expect him to be slightly more into himself and less into her.

Whenever I have ran dosages of test around 1g/wk, I tend to be very very focused in and out of the gym. She could see that is being more distant and less attentive.

Just my 2cc's.
    I agree with this one as well .......

themetalmich is offline Junior Member
    I'd honestly ask some other people that you trust if they have noticed any personality changes. Depending on the feedback you recieve, you can make a decision.
    I don't care what anyone says, Test can sure change a persons behaviour.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    I feel Baron completely. I have been seeing this girl for almost 2yrs now and was straight up with her about me taking gear. In the beginning there was no problem with it, she has older bothers who were on. It seems like now it always an issue. So my word of advice is pound that ass silly. If your trying to be with her for a long time then buy a book called "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus." Trust me this book helps out a lot and saves many couples. You have to know how women think, and there aren't many men who can. This book will help, check it out and good luck!

I read it LOL! I actually understand her better than probably anyone else in the whole world does. She simply doesn't understand my physical limitations. She has not had intercourse with very many men and none that were expected to be serious, so she has nobody to compare me with. Well at least she blames the gear instead of me LOL!

Thread Information