Uconish is offline Member

Told My Dealer to F*** OFF

Today was the final straw. Ive stook up for this guy for the past year even though some people were telling me that his stuff was fake. I bought sooooo much gear from this guy solely based on his word. Well, his word doesnt produce results. From the begining i questioned his product, and ive never done that, even when buying off of internet sites. He swore his product to be real so i trusted him, and lets just say i wasnt happy with the outcome. This morining i called him and was like, im giving you back whatever i have that hasnt been opened and i want my money back. He said fine and i just got back like almost half my money. I feel like such a sucker though because i trusted this guy and he tricked me. Im not made about the money im more upset about the time i lost. I was planning on entering the next local show near my home, so i had my cylcles planned out accordingly. I feel like choking his little skinny ass. Anyways, screw it, im goining to get back on some stuff from the guy i usually deal with and get soooooooooo big that hell wont even look at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I F**KN HATE LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Did you ever see any results when you first used gear from this guy?

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    stick to what you know is good..new sources can be good. but they are also a risk..i hate scamemers...every scammer i come across is getting his ass choked out if i can get to um.

Uconish is offline Member
    his orals were good, but his injectables did absolutely nothing. WHile on the tren i got no night sweats, no insominia, my pee didnt change color. The test i was using didnt raise my blood pressure, the my hasnt increased, and i dont hae that feeling of being warm all over when working out. SO id say. no, i cant say i see much of a result.

love 2 lift is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to hear that Bro!

jgg1221 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Uconish
    Today was the final straw. Ive stook up for this guy for the past year even though some people were telling me that his stuff was fake. I bought sooooo much gear from this guy solely based on his word. Well, his word doesnt produce results. From the begining i questioned his product, and ive never done that, even when buying off of internet sites. He swore his product to be real so i trusted him, and lets just say i wasnt happy with the outcome. This morining i called him and was like, im giving you back whatever i have that hasnt been opened and i want my money back. He said fine and i just got back like almost half my money. I feel like such a sucker though because i trusted this guy and he tricked me. Im not made about the money im more upset about the time i lost. I was planning on entering the next local show near my home, so i had my cylcles planned out accordingly. I feel like choking his little skinny ass. Anyways, screw it, im goining to get back on some stuff from the guy i usually deal with and get soooooooooo big that hell wont even look at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I F**KN HATE LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just kill him. and torture him to death

thats what id do

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    well bro the lack of sides os not that big of an indicator, im on tren and i have almost no sides and im geting huge, but i hate scammers too i feel ya

chris2wire is offline Member
    Roid dealers are some of the dirtiest around... I hate them all. Even mine.

They are dirty because theres no legal recourse. You can't sue someone for not providing the illegal substance you paid for. Its the law. They know this. Additionally, if theyre out of the country then youre really out of luck.

Also, they are dirty because steroids are used by people with emotional problems. We all suffer from low self asteem and a need to be better. They prey on this and charge hefty prices or give fake gear because they know there will always be buyers.

Aholes.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Ever get fina cough? Almost everyone does at least on the rare occasion, even with low doses. So underdosed but genuine tren should still have given you the cough or at least that scratchy feeling at least once in the several weeks that you used it.

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    what was he selling you then, you better check taht shit out man. Have you just been injecting veggie oil into your body?

jinos is offline Member
    man, sorry to here that bro. I hate people who don't know how to be honest. A man has no name for himself without honesty and loyalty. Good luck with your next source.

Thread Information