Thread: Mondy Transfer.

balin is offline Junior Member

Mondy Transfer.

I was just wondering what you guys thought was the best or safest way for bros to ftansfer money amoung themselves. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Western Union, Egold.

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    W.U seems to be the way to go nowdays

AG5678 is offline Member
    Why through away $25 or more..... when you can do it for free USPS. I have learned it all comes at the same time w/e way you do it.

Swiss39 is offline New Member
    WU is the best but it really boils down to how they want it sent

Money Transfer

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss39
    WU is the best but it really boils down to how they want it sent
    I was asking about trading funds or extras with some of the bros.

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by b****
    I was asking about trading funds or extras with some of the bros.

You sourcing?

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    paypal i have found works, but im a fan of WU and egold

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Go to the Cabildo side of Jackson Square in New Orleans. The bench directly across from the entrance has a trash can at either side. Sit on the right side of the bench and scratch your left ear if you are positive that you were not followed and are not being observed. A bum will walk by and ask you for a cigarette. Your password is "Get lost, you dirty bum" and he will reply "You get lost, you dirty tourist". That means the coast is clear. Get up and find the pringles can in the trash can. Put your money there, taking care to not be too obvious about it. Leave. PM me when you get home, and I will let you know whether I recieved the money or not.

bigsupplyeu is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Go to the Cabildo side of Jackson Square in New Orleans. The bench directly across from the entrance has a trash can at either side. Sit on the right side of the bench and scratch your left ear if you are positive that you were not followed and are not being observed. A bum will walk by and ask you for a cigarette. Your password is "Get lost, you dirty bum" and he will reply "You get lost, you dirty tourist". That means the coast is clear. Get up and find the pringles can in the trash can. Put your money there, taking care to not be too obvious about it. Leave. PM me when you get home, and I will let you know whether I recieved the money or not.

ROFL!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    That was really good reading!

~SC~

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    lmao

Cool but that would be a hell of a drive for me. But at least I could get some good food while I was there.

Dark Bird is offline Associate Member
    Your good. Damn good.

Thread Information