mikeysauce is offline Junior Member

Split up low dose of VAR???

If you were only taking 25mg/day of Var would it really matter (gains wise) if you took three 5mg pills upon rising or before workout and then the other two 5mg pills before bed. I like the idea of taking all at once before gym because the blood levels will be its highest. Also considering the fact you were taking creatine, this is the time when you would want your blood levels to be at its highest so syngery will occur beetween the VAR and Creatine...NO??? Or should I just split it into two doses?

chris2wire is offline Member
    Just remember the more times you take it the more is destroyed by the body...

So if the body breaks down 3mg each ingestion, for a completely random example, that means 15mg in the morning will lose 3mg and 10mg at night will lose 3mg. Thats 6mg lost. While one large dosage will be only 3mg lost.

On a side note... I noticed my best gains from Tbol when I took it at night... Im guessing the protein synthethis it invokes is great when the body is building itself at night. But.... Most would use it in the morning.

mikeysauce is offline Junior Member
    I like your thinking...thank you.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=chris2wire]Just remember the more times you take it the more is destroyed by the body...

So if the body breaks down 3mg each ingestion, for a completely random example, that means 15mg in the morning will lose 3mg and 10mg at night will lose 3mg. Thats 6mg lost. While one large dosage will be only 3mg lost.

QUOTE]

i don't know if this is correct, but the rationale behind split doses is to maintain stable blood levels of the compound throughout the day...but i've also heard that morning and evening administration is okay too...

chris2wire is offline Member
    Yeah actually lemme throw in that you want more responses than just mine before you make a decision....

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    Yeah actually lemme throw in that you want more responses than just mine before you make a decision....
    When you're giving someone advice and you're not positive about what you're saying why don't you include that in your post so you don't give people fukced up advice?
    I just got some 12.5mg vars, and I'll be taking them twice a day evenly spaced apart.So I woudn't take my whole dose at once, but first one before my workout.

busster is offline Associate Member
    or how about read/learn about steroids before taking it.. the idea behind taking it though the day is to keep a more constant level in your system.. check out anavar half-life or effectiveness. morning and night doses .... not one time..

Thread Information