Thread: airport

r1sk is offline Junior Member

airport

Hey guys.. ill be going out of town soon and of course going on an airplane.. problem is that i will miss a shot of my test e. What is the best way to get this shit on the plane with np.... i was thinking of puttin my dosage in a syrange and se****g it with something... please help me out

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    dont load it into a syringe, u could either take the full amp or draw most of it into a syringe and leave it at home then leave the amount u need in the amp.
    where r u you flying from and to. have u checked the laws.

If it only one shot....it may not be a prob to just wait until you get back(or take it early) depnding on your injection schedule.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Missing one shot by a few days isn't going to make or break your cycle. Going to jail for trafficking illegal substance will.

Hit a double dose before you go, or wait until you return. Why risk it?

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    Do not bring a syringe on the plane with you. Especially on your persons

my schedule is wed/sat ill be leaving thurs and be coming back mon... i think thats idea taking the amount in a syringe and just leaving what i need in the amp... any more suggestions?

have you checked the laws about as use

nope... isnt it a felony in the us? i think i know what im gonna do tho.... today im gonna take my shot like on schedule... then im gonna shoot on tues and fri..... then the following week when i go out of town... im gonna shoot mon.thur... what do u guys think? or should i keep to the schedule

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Put the pin in your luggage, and simply put the vial up your ass ! If you want you can put it inside of a condom first to make it a smoother trip, but as long as it's deeply hidden in your sphincter you'll be safe.........well, from getting busted at least! lol!!! Don't be ashamed bro, Ryan Dunn put a toy car up his ass, and that was just for fun!!

Ok, I'm fukcin with you..........as a matter of fact, I'm going to my sister's wedding in europe in a few weeks and I'm in the middle of a cycle as well. I'm only going for a week so I'm just gonna shoot and extra 2 cc's before I leave. If I were you, I'd take an extra cc of each compound (assuming your only on long esters) before you head out.

thats risky,wot if uget caught?

hmmm can the vials be seen through x rays? cuz im pretty sure i can get pins where im going

goku gt is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro you can put it in your bag that gose under the plain thats what i did i called and thay told me that i an put it under and it have to be seald up just call the air port

ems_dude200 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by r1sk
    hmmm can the vials be seen through x rays? cuz im pretty sure i can get pins where im going
    If it has a metal top on it, I'd assume it would be detectable.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I think it ought to be against the rules to get too explicit on ways to smuggle. LEOs read this board, too, you know. Sure, they already know all the hidey spots, but they don't check them all, all the time. If too much attention is brought to one hiding method, more juicers will use it and more LEOs will predict that and check for it, resulting in more busts.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Bring a ampule then buy a syringe at the local drug store. You do not need a script to buy pins. No biggie.

Thread Information