gspot10 is offline New Member

Talking Dosages with Test Prop

I just started my second cycle recently and i had some questions with test prop. I have already started taking my Tren of 100mg/ml every other day and i was goona stack some test prop with it in about 3 more weeks. My first question is when is it good to start stacking in your cycle...towards the end/begging/middle? My other question is what the about the maximum mL i can take of test without having to take some Nova or Clomid with it. I way bout 160lb and don't wanna take nova or clomid while i'm on my cycle so i can get the maximum benifit for my usage. Any info would help.

chris2wire is offline Member
    It depends on the person....

At 60mg ED I didnt need anything. No bloat, gyno, etc. At 70mg theres bloat, especially in the muscles, I dont care so no nolva for me. But now at 90mg I get some nipple weird feeling and my muscles are probably very bloated (which will result in huge losses during pct) so Ive implemented it...

Its my guess anything around 500mg a week wouldnt need an anti-e but thats a complete guess.

Discipline_1 is offline Associate Member
    First you should never take tren with out clomid, tren is one of the hardest on your hormone production, it shuts you down, but as for the prop you might be able to get away without nolvadex since it aromatizes the least of most of the other test, but i dont suggest it, and with any aromatizing steroid you should have nolva on hand just in case, you could do prop 100mg eod with tren.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    you dont need clomid...get some letro instead and of course, save the clomid and nolva for pct...maybe some proviron too...b6/bromo/caber

AM

Logan13 is offline Banned

yes

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    you should run nolv with a test cycle.
    IMO, this is correct.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gspot10
    I just started my second cycle recently and i had some questions with test prop. I have already started taking my Tren of 100mg/ml every other day and i was goona stack some test prop with it in about 3 more weeks.
    I would have started my prop when I started running tren and would run prop for 2-3 weeks past the tren...Are you running tren by itself right now?

IMO, run letro with tren and use some proviron for the test...save nolva and clomid for pct...just my $.02

AM

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    I would have started my prop when I started running tren and would run prop for 2-3 weeks past the tren...Are you running tren by itself right now?

yes why have you not started the prop with the tren ?

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    yes why have you not started the prop with the tren?
    damn, i didn't even read that part...yeah dood, start the prop IMMEDIATELY

coachj0233 is offline Junior Member
    im hoping you dont have a gf or wife or even a woman on the side bc without prop you are gonna be of no use to them

yes you need to do the prop immediately and you can actually stop the prop when you stop the tren . you need to get some letro and itd also be a safe thing to get some cabergoline or cabesar to help with the tren.

why dont you want to use nolvadex ? thats just crazy in my opinion. AND YOU HAVE TO DO A POST CYCLE.
    -coachj

Quote Originally Posted by coachj0233

why dont you want to use nolvadex ?
    -coachj
    because it's been shown to decrease igf-1...you can get the same benefit from letro and/or proviron , without that effect...nolva great for pct with clomid

Thread Information