musclestack is offline Productive Member

having some serious problems-help

Hey, guys. My brother is on a Cyp., Winnie, and Dbol cycle. He's taking the Cyp. twice a week (Monday and Thurs.) and the Winnie EOD. He is on his first week and took his first shot of Cyp. on Monday. Now, it's Saturday, and down the right side of his right leg (he took the shot in the right glute) he has little bumps, a red rash, and a black bruise the size of a golf ball under the injection site with little bruises surrounding the big one. What the hell is going on? The Winnie doesn't seem to have this affect at all on him. He can barely get off the couch right now. You think it's some kind of allergic reaction?

BTW-He took another Cyp. shot Thurs. in the left glute, but no reaction on the left leg (yet).

Thanks for your quick responses.

musclestack is offline Productive Member

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    sounds like he has a infection or a reaction to the gear. keep a eye on it. if it's not better in the next day or two go to the doc.

would you like to talk out how d-bol and winny. the winny need to ed not eod
    Thanks a lot, bro. Anyone else have anything else to add???

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yes you should not use winny and dbol together mate both are harsh on the liver.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    yes you should not use winny and dbol together mate both are harsh on the liver.
    my thoughts exactly. i personally feel that one should only run 1 17AA/ cycle. as far as the infection goes, give it some time to see if it improves. if it doesn't a dr. app should be made immediatley

Thread Information