fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member

just saw ronnie coleman

i live in lafayette,la and we have quite a large gym called Red's, just saw Ronnie Coleman working out there b/c there is a BB comp today or tomora...GOOD GOD he is hugeeeeeeeeeeee ive never seen anything like that, just thot id let yall kno lol

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    i am jeaouls dude that is aweseom

jwillfcsl is offline Associate Member
    i saw him at the arnold classic a couple years ago, that mans is so big his head looks way to small for his body, i still think his gut ruins all that size though

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    ye he is huge, i didnt see his gut cuz he had a shirt on

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Half of the top pros have that big obscene gut. It's a shame. I won't put down RC's tremendous accomplishments and the incredible sacrifices he has made to get where he is, but I truly think I would rather look like Frank Zane in his prime, who was half Ron's size, than to look like Ron himself. I am always embarassed and ashamed when my belly starts to stick out there. I couldn't stand to look at myself in the mirror if I had a gut like that and knew I could never get rid of it without surgery.

If he came to New Orleans, I don't think I would bother going to see him. He, along with many other pros, has IMHO let us all down and let the sport of bodybuilding down. (but blame the judges, too... they are just trying to make the judges happy, after all)

bigsupplyeu is offline Banned
    tight work

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    i seen him at reds too.....biggest dude ive seen, .....but he looked at lot better years ago. think he can do a vacumm? if you look at one of reds pics in the chow hall, you see red doing one, i think its when he won mr america(60s). you dont see that shot in todays bodybuilers. and fballhoss51, seems a lot of people at reds are into homebrew now. shoot me a pm, wondering if we know each other. most days i am there between 7 and 10am.

coachj0233 is offline Junior Member
    wow fellow LA guy here too. im from baton rouge though

Thread Information