Thread: Quck Question

ninthprince22 is offline Associate Member

Quck Question

I did a cycle of Deca a year ago.. right i started my deca/test cycle.. but for the first week i only took deca cuz i want my test to run 1 week longer than my deca.

since i took deca before, does it get in my system quicker? meaning will i feel the sides quicker or is it just in my head?

cantqwit is offline Associate Member
    do you mean you took deca before alone . now are running test /deca together and want to know if you will experience deca sooner??

ninthprince22 is offline Associate Member
    ok before i took deca and winny... a year ago...

now i am currently on a deca/test and winny cycle. im a week into my cycle. this week commin up im going to start takin in the test. and im savin the winny for the end of my cycle. pct reasons.

my question is just a week into my cycle, i feel grouchy and moody at times. i feel sad more than common. is this because the deca is familiar with my system and its kicking in? or is it just in my head?

juiced2damax is offline New Member
    you should of started the decca and test together...not sure why you chose to wait a week...Regardless, the decaa takes about 3 weeks to kick in so the grouchiness is probably in your head. How long is your cycle?

Thread Information