Canon7 is offline New Member

About to start... need some guidance.

Hey watsup guys I'm 19, 200lbs 6'0 and I am about to start my first cycle before football season. I know I am young for taking AAS but in my situation I need to gain mass but also lower my bf %. My cycle is as follows - 250mg twice a week of sustanon 250, for 5 weeks. After that I'm going to take 250mg twice a week of Winstrol for another 5 weeks. I've never taken AAS before, so I want to make sure this cycle is good for me and will give me the gains I am looking for. Any advice from you guys would be greatly appreciated since I have never done this. I have done lots of research just a few things I'm not sure of and what kind of diet I should maintain and how much cardio / lifting I should do. Any adjustments to my cycle or tips on what I should be doing during my cycle please let me know. Please no flames keep it to yourself just want some help and guidance, and yes I have used the search function, thanks.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    cycle is way off, do some research

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Canon7
    but in my situation I need to gain mass but also lower my bf %.
    you should be focusing on one or the other before you start juicing.

you stated you've searched prior threads, i would recommened you continue to do so.

if you are hell bent on your decision, anavar or oral t w/ test prop would be a better choice. imo

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    that planned cycle sux bro.... do some homework...

19 is young.... i wld che4ckout the diet section, and start with that...

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Do you already have these compounds, or is that what you want to get? The reason I'm asking is b/c there are better novice cycles than that. Check out the novice cycles on this web page (located on the left on the homepage). You definetely don't want to stop the sust cold and just switch over to winny. You really should do some more reading b/c there's a lot you have to take into consideration when you're injecting 500mgs of sust a week at 19 years old. I hope you know about gyno and post-cycle therapy. By the way your cycle was layed out it doesn't come across like you do. Read about pct and anti-e's before you do anything.

I already have these compounds, no idea where to get any others that is why my cycle the way it is unless you know of a better way to fix my cycle with what I have currently...

cantqwit is offline Associate Member
    if you must, which i would not recommend then...
    sust 250- 500mg/week 8-10 weeks.

save the winstrol for another cycle.
    start clomid 2 weeks after last sust. shot, research pct clomid nolva etc.

Ok, so basically it seems Sust then doing a Winstrol cycle is not a good thing? Clomid, Nova, PCT etc of course will be done after the cycle I'm just wondering doing one after another is not a smart idea? The thing is currently I have access to 10cc's of sust, and 10cc's of winny, what is the best possible cycle I can whip up with this combo including when and what my pct should consist of.
    Last edited by Canon7; 07-09-2005 at 11:36 PM.

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    Please take the advice of the others that have posted in response to your thread already. You are not ready for AAS at this point in your life (19). I doubt that you will listen, because I know I probably would'nt if I were in your situation at your age. With the amount of the two substances that you have you are not going make any real positive gains and you will likely end up worse off then you were when you started, but I am sure that is difficult for you to understand. I am not going to post an "example" cycle for you becasue I dont feel you need to take any AAS period regardless of the dosages/compounds. I wish you the best of luck with your workouts and hope you make the right choices.

Trevor

bigsupplyeu is offline Banned
    listen to the bros

Thread Information