hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member

Question wondering can it help ?

hi guys i was wondering if i took pain killers while am on steroids now would it help me 2 train more without felling any pain with my muscles & what could b its side effects on me thnx guys

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    i don't think that's a good idea, u already gonna put a lot of stress on ur liver and kidneys. but the scientific answer i dunno. eshta ya man :P

themetalmich is offline Junior Member
    It's always tempting to do more and more drugs. Where does one draw the line? I don't know.
    I've taken Morphine and gone to the gym and had wicked workouts. You don't feel a thing but you sure get the job done. I find you have to time yourself, or you could be in there forever. But it sure worked nice.
    Is it bad for you? I bet it is. Not something I would do for long periods of time.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    hi guys i was wondering if i took pain killers while am on steroids now would it help me 2 train more without felling any pain with my muscles & what could b its side effects on me thnx guys
    i wld think this wld b a recipe for an injury.... u feel pain for a reason... it means u r doing something that is hurting u...

Dark Bird is offline Associate Member
    Well if your using orals I would try and stay away from the painkillers my friend. If your very sore obviously you need that stuff. Lol i wouldnt use them as a supplement though.

BigPancho is offline Associate Member
    Like Vega said, we feel pain for a reason. There's a difference between a good sore feeling and pain. If you felt no pain, then the possibility of overtraining could occur without your knowledge, or worse an injury that you wouldn't feel, or at least until you came off the meds. And workin' with an injury could aggrevate the injury further, ruining your training for months.

Intensity is important, but do we really wanna be the poster children that the media makes us out to be? Save the pain meds for injury, and work out to the best of your ability, safely and effectively.

BigPancho

hexadec is offline Junior Member
    I don't think any kind of opiate would be safe while training. It would decrease your motor skills and negatively affect your strength. I can't imagine taking a vicodin or something like that and trying to bench. Not at the level of intensity I need to train. I can see how people like stimulants before working out though.

Thread Information