Safety31 is offline Banned

low side steriod??anavar the solution??

its not that im afraid of using injections its just that something about injecting myself to gain muscle has to have some kind of bad side effect..when i think of just taking pill form steriods and what ive read seems to be less on the side effects part..i just dont want any sides is what im trying to say..ill stick a needle in myself if the sides are less then anavar but just from what ive been reading it seems anavar has the less side effects..my goal is just to lean out alittle, drop some body fat and just keep the muscle i have because i do have quality muscle on myself just some fat covering it...is there anything better then anavar, either injectable or pill that will give me what i want and not the side effects?

Logan13 is offline Banned

var

Quote Originally Posted by Safety31
    its not that im afraid of using injections its just that something about injecting myself to gain muscle has to have some kind of bad side effect..when i think of just taking pill form steriods and what ive read seems to be less on the side effects part..i just dont want any sides is what im trying to say..ill stick a needle in myself if the sides are less then anavar but just from what ive been reading it seems anavar has the less side effects..my goal is just to lean out alittle, drop some body fat and just keep the muscle i have because i do have quality muscle on myself just some fat covering it...is there anything better then anavar, either injectable or pill that will give me what i want and not the side effects?
    I know that several guys on this website have done Var only cycles, but it's just not for me. I would not use Var for longer than 5-6 weeks, by itself or with other compounds....it is more liver toxic than test. I love my Var with my Prop/EQ cycle, really hardened me up. Get some test prop, and throw the var in at the end.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    done properly test can have next to no sides at all.
    maby a little acne but no big deal. if injections are
    done right, timed right and use things like nolva you
    should be fine. But every person reacts to roids differently.
    And that goes for things like var as well. The first time, you
    never know how your body will react.
    If all you want to do is lean out, that can be done easily with out
    steroids . Just get diet in check, hit the cardio and train hard.
    In my opinion there is no need to use steroids yet

deca is safe aswelll

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    deca is safe aswelll
    I would not run a deca only cycle. And its not used to cut.

Safety31 is offline Banned
    ive completely changed my diet and have been doing cardio 3-4 times a week for 30 min on an empty stomach in the morning..im lost a good amount of weight but i know most of it is water weight and ive stopped taking cell-tech and switched to cee which i know was cause of alot of water weight on me...but not ive lost the water now im just trying to lean more..but its been a slow process and i wanna take something that will assist thats low on the sides

Thread Information