Thread: Cutting Up

AIF
    AIF is offline New Member

Cutting Up

Greetings friends, I'm starting a cutting cycle shortly but my original prop, tren , winny combo was a no go as far as getting the the gear. But my supplier has given me a list of what is readily available and most importantly affordable so I wanted to run this by you guys and hopefully help me with the best way to put these together, keeping in mind I want to be shredded by the end of this 3-5% bf is my target or 30ml on the fat calipers. So here goes, I can add or subtract from these dosages. Age 24, 6'4 255lbs 8-10%bf

Target around 10-12 weeks

Either 20ml of sus250 or t250 (test e)
    12ml of primo
    100x 25mg Proviron
    100 x T4's
    100 x Winny tabs (i will ask for more of these)
    100 x clen 20mcg tabs
    Novla and/or clomid as well

I know the tests are water retaining (can't get prop at the moment) so hoping the proviron will sort some of the water retention out. But thats the list guys, I know not perfect but beggars can't be choosers. Any help in putting this together would be greatly appreciated. Like I said I can add or subtract a little to the dosages, but can't add any other roid to the list.

Cheers

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    3 to 4 percent...whoa..good luck, that is very hard to obtain, but of course possible... i think for what you got, your best assets will be the winny, clen , test e, nolva and proviron . lots of reps and cardio, and DIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <==Diet is number 1 of course. are you looking at a 10 weeker?

AIF
    Yeah Hella, I was looking at a 10 weeker. My diet and trainng will be dialed right in, I have a hand in that side luckily by a seasoned competitor. I was just looking at how to best utilise that stack. For example

Week 1-10 500ml test per week
    week 4-10 200mg primo per week
    week 4-10 50mg winny ed
    week 1-10 25mg proviron ed
    week 5-10 t4's 1 per day for a week pyramiding up to 2 or three then back down
    week 1-5 Clen two days on/ two days off Ephadrine in between

Just wasnt exactly sure if that is the best way to use this combo

dragon69 is offline Member
    usual dosage is listed as 50-150mg of proviron , you need to get more. A good size dosage will help the test from having estrogen sides.

russia dog is offline Member
    why t4 not t3?

AIF
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon69
    usual dosage is listed as 50-150mg of proviron, you need to get more. A good size dosage will help the test from having estrogen sides.
    Yeah I will ask for more, I was thinking that was low.

Russia Dog I would prefer t3 but that is all he had, I'm thinking of not using the t4 at all, I'm not too comfortable in it with all the reading I've ben doing. Never actually taken it myself, but I may just stick to clen and ECA.

Thread Information