Thread: t3 question

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member

t3 question

I am using t3 for the first time and this stuff ant no joke. Ive been on for 21 days and Im down 20lbs and I dont really look any smaller. I started a 35 day scheme and I dont want to stop. Im at the highest dose in my cycle right now and I want to continue at this dose until I loose enuf weight and then cycle down. If this is a bad idea then how long do I have to wait until I start again.

Im using anabolics as well

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    I am using t3 for the first time and this stuff ant no joke. Ive been on for 21 days and Im down 20lbs and I dont really look any smaller. I started a 35 day scheme and I dont want to stop. Im at the highest dose in my cycle right now and I want to continue at this dose until I loose enuf weight and then cycle down. If this is a bad idea then how long do I have to wait until I start again.

First of all thats a shit load of weight w/ T3. You must be doing everything else perfectly.

The only time I would run T3 for over a 30-35 day period would be if I was taking something to lower my natural T3 Production. Whenever I take GH I usually run 25mcg throughout the entire cycle. In your case I would stop at the 35day mark and take a little time off. Resume in about a month. Usually when people get greedy and eager for more results, it results in catastrophe.

My 2 cents

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member

How long are you going to run your cycle for?? 14more days???

Quote Originally Posted by ludakris9
    How long are you going to run your cycle for?? 14more days???

That was the original plan

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    First of all thats a shit load of weight w/ T3. You must be doing everything else perfectly.

The only time I would run T3 for over a 30-35 day period would be if I was taking something to lower my natural T3 Production. Whenever I take GH I usually run 25mcg throughout the entire cycle. In your case I would stop at the 35day mark and take a little time off. Resume in about a month. Usually when people get greedy and eager for more results, it results in catastrophe.

My 2 cents

agreed

also if you run tren you should also run a low dose of t3 25mcg again

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    You have the right idea with your original plan.

I'd take 4-6 weeks off, but your thyroid will be functioning normally after about a week after cessation if you tapered properly.

What's the rush to lose all the weight? 20 lbs is a big deal bro...

new 2 the game is offline New Member

Need Some Help

Could You Tell Me How U Take T/3 And Is It Cynoplus.

Quote Originally Posted by new 2 the game
    Could You Tell Me How U Take T/3 And Is It Cynoplus.

Formula for Cycling and Dosing T3

I started at 25mcg and peaked at 175. And I would do like deam said in the other tread and just consider the cynoplus a 60mcg t3 tab
    Last edited by nevaenuf; 08-05-2005 at 01:41 PM.

new 2 the game is offline New Member
    Do You Know A Place That Breaks It Down To How Many Mcg To Take Daily.from Day 1 To Day 60. Or Even Your 35 Day Scheme. Also Considering I Have Cynoplus. Please Help.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    agreed

also if you run tren you should also run a low dose of t3 25mcg again

Great info!!!!! I'm running the GH now and the Tren will be implemented in about 5 weeks. Cant wait!!!

Quote Originally Posted by new 2 the game
    Do You Know A Place That Breaks It Down To How Many Mcg To Take Daily.from Day 1 To Day 60. Or Even Your 35 Day Scheme. Also Considering I Have Cynoplus. Please Help.

I started at 25mcg and peaked at 175. And I would do like deam said in the other tread and just consider the cynoplus a 60mcg t3 tab.

Read the link I gave you and use the info above and you will have your answers.

Thanks for the info guys. I pretty much knew that but ,with all the new stuff comming out about how there is no proof that t3 can permently affect your thyroid, I thought there might of been something new that I didnt know about. I will be getting off after 35 days.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    its too bad you didn't have clen in there as well you would of probably lost even more!

two weeks of clen helped me loose the weight. Im on the eca stack phase now but I will be starting again soon.

redman9 is offline Junior Member
    two weeks of clen helped me loose the weight. Im on the eca stack phase now but I will be starting again soon.
    How much weight did you loose??

Quote Originally Posted by redman9
    How much weight did you loose??

I havent weighted myself since I lost the 20lbs. I dont look to lose too much more weight because Im putting on muscle with my anabolics and the weight I lost was alot of extra bloat and fat that my body isnt used of carring

Thread Information