TimTN is offline New Member

Question Need some advise PLEASE

First off I have never tried steroids before only a few supplements that were very disappointing. I am 26 and average between 190 to 200 pounds. What I want is to gain as much mass as possible. My problem is I don't know were to begin. I need some expert opinions on what kind of juice I need and what ever else I mite need to go along with it and a good workout to fallow. A good link to were I can find it would also help alot. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks alot
    Tim

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    we are all willing to help ya out bro..give us your stats..experience..etc ..different goals and starting base makes a big difference in what you should be doing.

I guess I really don't have much experience at all man. I was basically just jumping on the bench and pushing for as long as possible. From What I've read that seems to be a bad approach. I know it didn't seem to be making a reasonable difference. At that time I was struggling to press 200 pounds once.(weak I know). Then usually I would curl 100 pounds 10 or more times. Here lately I haven't even been on the bench. I've just been trying to push out at least 100 push ups a day. It seems to be given me about the same results. My goal is mainly to build up my chest as much as possible and a little more mass in the arms. If you could give me an idea of a good routine and a good booster to go along with it I would be more than grateful. I Hope this helps.

Thanks for the help

helps plenty..roids arent for you right now...supps and proper diet for sure...

here is a start

workout regime

monday- chest and tris
    tuesday- bi and forearms
    wed - back and shoulders
    thurs legs

friday/sat/sunday rest
    every workout day do ab workout

these are basic workouts for beginners. it will help you develop a good base to start building on. and developing your workouts more

on monday..for workout ..do 4 sets on bench at 7 reps..last set on 5th, 6th, and 7th rep you should be about to failure..if you have a lifting partner..go to failure. do some flys at 3 sets about 6 to 7 reps last set and last few reps should be almost to failure.
    and do a tri workout..many different tri workouts to choose from..i like lay down on back, grabbing bar with hands about 6 inches apart and keeping elbows stabilized pointed towards ceiling. and bring the bar to your head while keeping elbows pointed in same position..and doing reps like that..3 sets of about 7 reps..and of course..to failure.

thats a good wokout for chest and tris to start off with

on tuesday..for workout .. you could do 4 sets of curls each arm. of about 7 reps per set. on dumbells that is.. and do 3 to 4 sets on curl bar for 7 to 8 reps. all to failure at the end of last set. pretty simple, take the 45 pnd bar and sit down on bench..hold bar with hands about 12 inches apart and stabilize bottom of wrist on knees. and begin to do as many hand curls as you can do. they are going to burn..when they burn do 10 more. and reverse the hands and do them same way. Form is very important. do not swing the weights. slow up and slow down. 2 second intervals is a good rule of thumb.

wed workout could be

you could start by doing some pullups..to get blood flowing. some bent over rows.. 3 sets of 7 reps.. some pull downs.. 3 sets of 7 reps... and you could finish off with 3 sets of reverse flys.. lay the opposite way on a incline bench and take dumbells and do flys backwards..really worx ya good. and no swinging weight..2 seconds up and 2 seconds down.

thurs workout could be leg extentions, 3 sets of 8 . calf raises, 2 sets of 25 reps. light deadlifts..works whole body!! 2 or 3 sets of 4 or 5. and squats.. 2 or 3 sets 6 or 7 .

there ya go..very basic.. mostly to help develop a good base.. dont overdue yourself..work with what feels comfortable and makes you work for it the last few reps and last set.

take vitamins every day
    take in a healty diet
    take glutamine and creatine.. 2months of that..and you are going to be feeling good my man!!

good luck!!

Thaks alot bro. I'll start on that tomorrow.

no problem..good luck and stick to this board!

if you like...you could add cardio in the morning before you eat...45 min of cardio 4 times a week could do you wonders.

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    no problem..good luck and stick to this board!
    You are a good man hellapimpin, and good advice .

I would just like to add; look in the diet section for more diet questions. You need to shoot for 4k or more calories if you want to gain. Diet is key.

fo sho.

Thread Information