fhorst is offline Associate Member

how harsh are aa17? (D-bol, Anadrol)

Compared to "normal life stuff"

How harsh is it?

2 glasses of whiskey?
    4? 6?

in normal life we do ton's of things that kill our liver and kidneys. Some of us smoke, being harsh on your longs. (it actually kills you, and jet... people smoke)

I know that the aa17 are harsh, but not how harsh!

Is there someone who can shine a light on it?

TIA

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    All the aa17 orals are have different levels of toxicity. You've got d-bol which is pretty toxic and then you've got anavar which is toxi but not on the same level as anavar. I'm uncertain as to what you can compare them to.
    Generaly, people run d-bol at 30 to 60mg a day for usualy 4 weeks sometimes 5 where as Anavar is used from 40 - 80mg a day (maybe even more sometimes?) for slightly longer periods of time.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    The thing with orals I think is that they leave stuff behind in your when they pass through it. Thats why are there are hurtfull to your liver I think. But some are more harsh then others. NO one would think of taking dbol for 8weeks but you can take anavar for 8weeks.

cantqwit is offline Associate Member
    low dose, no more than 4-5 weeks at a time is my advice. i dont know how you can compare them but i do know i was super stupid. i ran winny tabs alone for 4 weeks no liver protector during, and binge drank 2or 3 times. not smart of me.

LoggedOut is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    NO one would think of taking dbol for 8weeks but you can take anavar for 8weeks.
    taken of of Steroid .com
    "Dianabol per day since this dose is sufficient to achieve exceptional results over a period of 8-10 weeks"

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LoggedOut
    taken of of Steroid .com
    "Dianabol per day since this dose is sufficient to achieve exceptional results over a period of 8-10 weeks"

what dose?? i know i wldn't run 30/40mg a day for longer than 4 weeks... 5 at the longest... i just finished 4 weeks of dbol , and by the 3rd week i was always tired... i feel great now that i m done with it and my test and deca have kicked in.... injectables rule, i hate orals, except anavar which i can't afford to run...

Thread Information